Own Pictures Thread

festajuninho2021qs2.jpg

I'm the one wearingb a pink t-shirt at the back.
Hey, Pink is a guy's color nowdays :lol:

ATgAAACtcmUsIc3iGR-YedRJAaAuD9R-vwUorNwbDJc0qbrnRPjW3Pc7iRA57LqNMx1RiH7-UK322NWqLr8hRzoR6VkCAJtU9VC1rDQYP279cOxjZwkGMVArh16h_w.jpg

Me and my sister at the mall.

I don't look like an usual "metalhead" like most of you hehe

Kazaum Ireland looks pretty cool, nice backgarden, hehe

Netin you look like the Eli Roth the director.

I was gonna do a myspace style pose but kinda backed out so I look weird :lol:

Photo41.jpg

Yeah, I think short hair suites you better! Not to say your long hair doesn't look good but I think you look more 'normal' with shorter hair, but in the end it's a personal choice and you seem happy with it and that's all that counts. And :lol: Your pictures are making me miss my country home, that is KIND of what the area outside my house looked like, only more fields.
Long hair for me was fucking messy to be honest, it was always insanly all over the place. :lol:
There's lots more fields there, I just showed that picture instead, since everyone expects a billion green fields for a photo of Ireland.

Kazaum Ireland looks pretty cool, nice backgarden, hehe
Haha thanks, I sorta live in the middle of nowhere. Where I go to college is next to the capital though.

Long hair for me was fucking messy to be honest, it was always insanly all over the place. :lol:
There's lots more fields there, I just showed that picture instead, since everyone expects a billion green fields for a photo of Ireland.

Haha thanks, I sorta live in the middle of nowhere. Where I go to college is next to the capital though.

Dublin eh? Just a quick Ferry across the Irish Sea to come visit ;D

Rivfadír;6963123 said:
1074938715.jpg

This is me, as I look right now.

Arg Tobias, you're too gorgeous <3

:( I either lost my Epic longsleeve or it got stolen.

Also, pictures:

Metallica.jpg

That's me the night before the Metallica concert in Oslo last year.

Stup.jpg

That's me and an awesome waterfall.

Berani.jpg

Another picture of me and the awesome waterfall, what's even more awesome is that you can go to and dive from the rock between the 2 waterfalls.