Own Pictures Thread

It got nice out around here, so figured it would be a good time to go to the park. My girlfriend, or dare I say fiancée and I the other day:

new.jpg

Haha, the same thoughts came to my mind :)

Yeah hehe.

It got nice out around here, so figured it would be a good time to go to the park. My girlfriend, or dare I say fiancée and I the other day:

new.jpg

So she said yes?!? Congraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatulaaaaaations! :)

This strip is not dedicated to you, but I thought it was funny nonetheless :p:

1-25-04-Key-to-a-happy-marr.gif

Best wishes to both of you! :oops:

yesssss finally some faces!! :D

Sigurðr;9050996 said:
Well this is me (the ugly guy in the right)
OgAAAIde6B0Qs3449FZERnu-G1d00G6NtiYtx-3Xrm-kZg8kVxvQZmhZpkMkXXio6F5KvQNEDYVM5B_PuN7nRwh8ua8Am1T1UKbFOJG_fVYVq0KSQkGzLeem1Y_v.jpg
ugly?? :zombie: you're just fishing for the compliments, right? :p you have beautiful curly hair and your shirt is awesome too! :D wasn't you coming to visit your friend in Rotterdam some time soon? ;)
do you mind me asking how old you are?

yesssss finally some faces!! :D

ugly?? :zombie: you're just fishing for the compliments, right? :p you have beautiful curly hair and your shirt is awesome too! :D wasn't you coming to visit your friend in Rotterdam some time soon? ;)
do you mind me asking how old you are?

hahaha here i dont have this kind of 'fame' with women, they are just chasing blond hair guys :cry: well ill go to Rotterdam in January 2011, i think ill spend 1 week or more there:) you live near Rotterdam? Ill make 20 years next month :p and you?

Sigurðr;9051967 said:
hahaha here i dont have this kind of 'fame' with women, they are just chasing blond hair guys :cry: well ill go to Rotterdam in January 2011, i think ill spend 1 week or more there:) you live near Rotterdam? Ill make 20 years next month :p and you?
haha i'd prefer blond guys too, but at the end of the day it's not that important at all :p no i don't live near Rotterdam but since you wanted to go to a Rapalje concert too, there's a chance i will be there too ;)
ohmy you're only 20, you look a bit older, i was thinking 23 or so... but i guess i'm not good in giving ages :lol: ok here's an update of me, you can see i'm much older than you! :p

l_678533f1b50a40eab374bbb63d7c6d06.jpg

haha i'd prefer blond guys too, but at the end of the day it's not that important at all :p no i don't live near Rotterdam but since you wanted to go to a Rapalje concert too, there's a chance i will be there too ;)
ohmy you're only 20, you look a bit older, i was thinking 23 or so... but i guess i'm not good in giving ages :lol: ok here's an update of me, you can see i'm much older than you! :p

l_678533f1b50a40eab374bbb63d7c6d06.jpg

Blond guys:cry::cry:
Actually you surprised me because people give me 17 years :lol: i think im too child look:p but my johan hegg beard is growing so ill be a super viking with muscles and giant axes and this kind of thing :lol: