Own Pictures Thread

Ahh, fuck you Iceland, now your volcanic ash is coming in over Norway. All of our airspace has been closed. Too bad for my friends in Oslo, flying home today. :D

Djöfull;9024288 said:
I once met a norwegian that said that some icelanders in Norway had poured their beers into plastic bags when the bar closed...
I'd be close to it too! Like 12 Euro for a drink in some places!

Ahh, fuck you Iceland, now your volcanic ash is coming in over Norway. All of our airspace has been closed. Too bad for my friends in Oslo, flying home today. :D
Well, heh.. Scandinavia, UK and Ireland even Spain. Dubai to the UK have been suspended! God is reminding you to save our economic asses.

In most bars here beer is around 6€, and stronger drinks might be 8 - 11 €.

In bars here beer it's like 1,5-2€. Pisco, Rum, Vodka and others are like 3-3,5€.

There is an 'Irish' bar which is expensive as fuck cause they offer like 200 different beers from europe. I went there with Korpklaani past month.

the clash of the titans :lol:
funny picture taken in haggard's backstage, hair challenge between me and the violinist....she won! :lol:
yes, we are pretty idiot!!!!! :loco:

29014636.jpg

In most bars here beer is around 6€, and stronger drinks might be 8 - 11 €.
When I was in Trondheim on weekdays it was around €8 for drink in a bar, €4 in a club. On weekends it was €12 in a bar and I have no idea how much in a club because you have to pay €15 into any of them.

funny picture taken in haggard's backstage, hair challenge between me and the violinist....she won! :lol:

29014636.jpg
great! :lol: me is a bit jealous: i had to cut off 12-13 cm of my hair 2 week ago :cry: oh well at least i can't sit on it anymore, which is pretty annoying don't you think? :p

Djöfull;9026118 said:
Well, heh.. Scandinavia, UK and Ireland even Spain. Dubai to the UK have been suspended! God is reminding you to save our economic asses.

Hahahahaha! :lol:

It's similar to when the French Revolution happened. Perhaps there'll be another uprising because of Iceland's mighty volcano?

And here a beer costs 1 or 2€, depending on where you get it. Then again, most CRn beer isn't very good IMO. Toña (Nicaraguan beer) is better.

29014636.jpg

That's a lot of hair, perhaps I'll have it like that in two or three years . How much money do you spend on shampoos and the likes? 100€ per week? :p

great! :lol: me is a bit jealous: i had to cut off 12-13 cm of my hair 2 week ago :cry: oh well at least i can't sit on it anymore, which is pretty annoying don't you think? :p

yes very annoying.
but the most annoying thing is when you wake up at morning mummified in your hair :lol:

That's a lot of hair, perhaps I'll have it like that in two or three years . How much money do you spend on shampoos and the likes? 100€ per week? :p

how long is your hair now?
i took about 6 years to have this lenght, starting from shoulders-lenght :loco:

i spend very few, to be honest.
i wash them only once or twice at week (very long hair cannot be washed too frequently) and i used very cheap products.
a mild shampoo for kids (usually made with camomile mixed with honey to preserve the colour and brightness, ....or sometimes a nettle or apricot shampoo) which is 2 euro each can, and a coconut shampoo which costs 1.50 euro each bottle. i use a lot of conditioner, i finish one bottle every 2-3 washings.
and sometimes i put some almond or grain or jojoba oil....but one bottle lasts 6 months!
i should say 2 euro a week in all, maybe less.... so it's not that much, considering that i go to the hairdress once a year, so it's waaaaay far from what usually women spend for their hair :lol:

how long is your hair now?
i took about 6 years to have this lenght, starting from shoulders-lenght :loco:

i spend very few, to be honest.
i wash them only once or twice at week (very long hair cannot be washed too frequently) and i used very cheap products.
a mild shampoo for kids (usually made with camomile mixed with honey to preserve the colour and brightness, ....or sometimes a nettle or apricot shampoo) which is 2 euro each can, and a coconut shampoo which costs 1.50 euro each bottle. i use a lot of conditioner, i finish one bottle every 2-3 washings.
and sometimes i put some almond or grain or jojoba oil....but one bottle lasts 6 months!
i should say 2 euro a week in all, maybe less.... so it's not that much, considering that i go to the hairdress once a year, so it's waaaaay far from what usually women spend for their hair :lol:

Well it's almost at the middle of my back, about four fingers up. This has taken me three years, so it'll probably be another three until I have it like yours (it'll basically take the same time as it took you). I spend a bit more, I wash it thrice per week. I don't really pay for the products, my mom does hehe :p . I use organic shampoos and conditioners, which cost about 2€ each bottle. So it'll be 2€ per week, which is pretty decent IMO. I guess the longer it gets the less you wash it, I used to wash it everyday, now only thrice per week :p.

Djöfull;9027777 said:
Do you wrap your hair in somekind of a hood when sleeping?

no, and that's the problem.
i can't sleep with anything on my head, i can't sleep with a braid or any kind of bun or updo.
that's why every morning i wake up wrapped in them....

@defiance: hope you will get this lenght in three years. not guaranteed. hair usually grows slower the longer they get and people have a maximum hair lenght they can reach. a trichologist said it to me. he told me that usually they stop to grow way before this lenght. mine continues to grow for example.
they grew about 15 cms this year, which is quite impressive!
and you have to deal also with double points, if your hair gets damaged you have to cut them, and all your progresses will be retarded

no, and that's the problem.
i can't sleep with anything on my head, i can't sleep with a braid or any kind of bun or updo.
that's why every morning i wake up wrapped in them....
the best thing i have ever done to my hair is to stop sleeping on it. It made a hell of a difference! I pull my hair up every night before i go to sleep and make sure i don't lay on it with my bare back. I've been doing it for 5 years now and it's unbelievable how much stronger and healthier my hair has become. I only wish i knew this trick earlier, then i wouldn't have had to cut it so many times and it would have been much longer now...

the best thing i have ever done to my hair is to stop sleeping on it. It made a hell of a difference! I pull my hair up every night before i go to sleep and make sure i don't lay on it with my bare back. I've been doing it for 5 years now and it's unbelievable how much stronger and healthier my hair has become. I only wish i knew this trick earlier, then i wouldn't have had to cut it so many times and it would have been much longer now...

what do you mean with "pull up"? pull up over the pillow?
if you mean that way i do it too, but as i have a very restless sleep, it's not so rare that i get up wrapped despite all :erk:

@diofull: which is the situation there in iceland? the tv news are saying that northern europe skies are closed to flights and the ashes are moving to south est, maybe poland skies will be closed tomorrow. how is the air in iceland? breathable? do you have to stay home or you can go outside? the news say nothing about the conditions of your country....

what do you mean with "pull up"? pull up over the pillow?
if you mean that way i do it too, but as i have a very restless sleep, it's not so rare that i get up wrapped despite all :erk:
yeah that's what i meant, only i fix it with a hair-pin first... i guess restless sleep doesn't help at all :) but anyway for those who have long dull and brittle hair, it might be a good trick, i thought i'd share ;)

the newspaper says that the authorities have recommended to icelanders to wear gas masks, is it true?
it was funny that also skelleftea was mentioned :lol: ...it says that the northern area of sweden's skies, starting from skelleftea, are closed.

@defiance: hope you will get this lenght in three years. not guaranteed. hair usually grows slower the longer they get and people have a maximum hair lenght they can reach. a trichologist said it to me. he told me that usually they stop to grow way before this lenght. mine continues to grow for example.
they grew about 15 cms this year, which is quite impressive!
and you have to deal also with double points, if your hair gets damaged you have to cut them, and all your progresses will be retarded

Yeah I know, but thank you for discouraging me :( . Just kidding, and yes I have to really take care of it. Right now it should be a bit longer, but I had to cut four 'fingers' (I wonder what's the appropriate term in English?) of my 'double points', which is certainly not good.

the newspaper says that the authorities have recommended to icelanders to wear gas masks, is it true?
it was funny that also skelleftea was mentioned :lol: ...it says that the northern area of sweden's skies, starting from skelleftea, are closed.

:lol: that's funny (in a way), it seems quite apocalyptic. My uncle was in Stockholm and decided to stop in the motherland (England) for a day, and now guess where he's stuck now :p ? And the Bundesliga is giving away free tickets to football matches, which is pretty kind on their part IMO.