Fan pictures thread

Thanks buddy.

I checked out your website, my god - that is some awesome artwork. Is that all you?

Thanks man, yes it's from me. I put online my more recent work...most of them are uncommissioned work.

That drum is so expensive. (List price : 4000)

I think some folks in this pic are ND fans...
n.jpg

Yep, thats a pic of NEUROTOXIN from circa 1990/91. I was only around 17 in that pic. I had the doom metal look even then :)

The bassist Sam is the one with the Blacky haircut. It wasn't as uncommon to see guys in the metal scene with that 'do from time to time, and we were big fans of Voivod (still are!) He went on later to play in a somewhat well known ska band called HOT STOVE JIMMY.

The black guy to my right is Willie Gee, my best friend and roommate for about 15 years now (sweet christ thats a long time). He has long dreads/braids now, and you guys might recognize him as a well-known guitar tech for bands like Megadeth, Shadows Fall, King Diamond, Nevermore, Lamb Of God, among others. He appears on the GIGANTOUR dvds and the LOG and Shadows Fall dvds. He's one of the best people on the planet, most people who know him will agree with me on this.

And you all know that little fucker to my left, Nunez. lol

Oh and no more digging up old pics of my past and posting them without my permission or I'll smash your balls in. Have a super weekend :)

ANYTHING on the METAL ARCHIVES is fair game my friend!!!

Don't worry, remember I got Paul a couple years back with the LACERATION pic!

That's funny about HOT STOVE JIMMY.
When I was in college (between 93 and 97) I used to promote concerts down in Champaign (along with a bunch of other people). Punk, hardcore, and ska was HUGE at this time so I booked a lot of bands like that (and played in a few as well). Anyhow, I am pretty certain I booked those guys a couple times. They were more of a ska band though if I recall.

Small world!

Yeah, hence why I said "well known SKA band" Jason, lol. hehe

There's also a myspace page for Neurotoxin, you can listen to a couple songs there. Meh. No reposting any of the pics from there for laughs either, I don't control that damn page unfortunately.

Not to be confused with the current Californian band of the same name, either. I think they have a myspace page too.