Fan pictures thread

In a few years she will rock out like daddy!!!!!!!!!
IMG_0235.jpg

IMG_0237.jpg

Pfft, why not :p I'm pretty cute so I've got nothing to worry about.

l_50ec5ec8fc74d86e47daab445f4f43ee.jpg

EDIT: It isn't a Novembers Doom shirt but I do believe that is my The End Records street team shirt - which sort of works?

LOL I saw that sig earlier and though hmmm pos=flossy, wut? XDDDDDD

Anyways, get your hair longer again foolio! And get rid of the necklace >:|

Heres a pic of me from Powerfest, I'm holding a TNR shirt in my hands but you can't see it :/

l_3254856f6c3b59c99d2eb5a61f0e52dc.jpg

Ohh I didnt know that was you David haha

Haha yep :D I've been here on UM for 2 years now.

LOL I saw that sig earlier and though hmmm pos=flossy, wut? XDDDDDD

Anyways, get your hair longer again foolio! And get rid of the necklace >:|

PoS ALWAYS = Flossy in some way shape or form.

Dude, I don't know. I think my hair is pretty fine as is :D and I fucking lost that necklace already :\

Haha yep :D I've been here on UM for 2 years now.

PoS ALWAYS = Flossy in some way shape or form.

Dude, I don't know. I think my hair is pretty fine as is :D and I fucking lost that necklace already :

You know what I think of that hair -_- and good! XD

Anyways those pics of Arline are indeed kickass!

Haha, the 'trivium of haircuts' yeah. I don't know in light of recent events I don't know what I'm going to do. Whatever gets more girls to come my way :p

In a few years she will rock out like daddy!!!!!!!!!
IMG_0235.jpg

IMG_0237.jpg

Oh men,when I looked at this picture,I was thinking what the heck happend to that cute little princess I saw the other day...awsome pics Arline,I love black and white photo's..

@ ...Jason your daughter also grows up fast,last time a saw a picture of the young lady was last year,lovely!!

@Beast your little one looks adorable,compliments!!

Here's some more of my favorites...

wacken015kt8.jpg

Because the kids are at their sweetest when they sleep,Alain when we returned from Wacken last year ;)

p1010126cm4.jpg

Chiara,reading a magazine..

p1010199kv8.jpg

..and a silly one of myself,does anyone recognize the two guys beside me?....:)

I'm glad that you let Ronnie's fist sneak into the picture.

You play that 0-2 powerchord!

Let's play count the vinyl.

Yeah, that whole poster is awesome. And the current vinyl count, while still less than the CD count, is probably around 200. And I have a few things on vinyl that I don't have on CD... And the sound quality is amazing.

0-2? Looks like a 3-2-x-x-0-0 or something like that... Granted, I was probably caught mid-playing something, so who knows. A 0-2 would just be my left index finger on the 2nd fret, all other fingers curled up or free floating.

And don't make me dig up that pic of you playing shirtless bass on our first demo...