All the bands ESP models ! (post your pics here)

I'm looking for pictures of this Jackson LL guitar roope and alexi designed together and which was only available at musamaailma.

btw: the pictures from esp website are shitty as hell. All the bevels that look grey are just as black as the rest of the corpus is. I'm not completely sure about the pink ones but I think they're black as well.

>I dont think we have to focus only on the ESP models in this thread.

RR/LL jackson was like a overpriced RR3 :lol:

But it was still a cheap piece of shit, intented to attract the fanboys because it was the closest thing to the WildChild Jackson back then.

I dont know if anyone noticed this but it was checking out the japanese ESP page and under the Alexi sections this pic caught my attention...

It has scalloped upper frets wtf

alexi_laiho_ps_.jpg

http://www.roopelatvala.com/guitarsandequipment.htm said:
RoopeMiniAkirasmall.jpg

This unusual replica has a built-in speaker in the neck pickup slot.

"It's a miniature Akira Takasaki [of the Loudness] model. Listen to the sustain [plays a high bend]! You can go out, grab a coffee and come back, still plays. I like the shape...as you might know."

Spinal Tap :p

Scalloped frets on the pink one? Werent some of the upper frets on the Stone guitar scalloped aswell?

But what I prefer on this guitar is not that or the HZ FH2, it is this:

High cut point of body of first strings side from 20th frets, before it is from 19th frets...