Alexi is such a cool guy

Aug 3, 2003
Philly
So I've been meaning to post this for a while but anyways, me and my bro met Bodom at the House of Blues LA show, and after a while of just sitting down talking to Peter from Hypocrisy and the rest of CoB, Alexi comes over to talk to the 7 or 8 of us who waited around to meet the bands (I'm always surprised that the turnout is so low). First we ask him if we could take a pic with us bowing to him, and he's like "are you guys fucking serious?" We're like hell yes we are! So we took this one.

My%20Pictures0005.jpg

Earlier in the day I noticed this big Blink 182 billboard outside the House of Blues, so I asked Alexi if I took take a pic of him flipping it off. He again started laughing and he's like "sure, why not." It didn't come out very good though, but he is flipping it off!

My%20Pictures0006.jpg

Right after he said "wow i've never done that before," signed stuff, then left back to hang out w/the other guys. It was metal!

Reactions: heatherxlove
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this too...
While Alexi was talking to us and signing stuff, this thuggish-black guy from across the street walks over to us (I don't think he really knew what was going on) and he ASKED ALEXI FOR A CIG!!! We were all like "WTF?" (and I thought I had some nerve to ask him to take those pics), but Alexi being a kick-ass guy says sure and gives the dude a cig (the guy had no idea who he was). Then this guy who seems high as a kite, grabs the cig and says, "you know what we call these? bitches and hoes!" to which Alexi replies, "bitches and hoes..." in his Finnish accent! HILARIOUS STUFF.

indian_metalhead said:
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this too...
While Alexi was talking to us and signing stuff, this thuggish-black guy from across the street walks over to us (I don't think he really knew what was going on) and he ASKED ALEXI FOR A CIG!!! We were all like "WTF?" (and I thought I had some nerve to ask him to take those pics), but Alexi being a kick-ass guy says sure and gives the dude a cig (the guy had no idea who he was). Then this guy who seems high as a kite, grabs the cig and says, "you know what we call these? bitches and hoes!" to which Alexi replies, "bitches and hoes..." in his Finnish accent! HILARIOUS STUFF.

:lol: :headbang:

Muahahahahahaha Indian dude thx so much for the story it's funny as shit! Bitches and hoes, bitches and hoes :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Bitches and hoes" in the angry lil' bunny's cute Finnish accent? Teehee! I'd fucking love to have heard that!

Hah, some fuckwit gave me UNSIGNED bad rep here. Didn't have the BALLS to sign, eh? Or the OVARIES. :lol: :lol: What a cowardly pussy, hahaha.