ESP Alexi Sawtooth with gold hardware ?

-DigmA-

COBHC \m/
Apr 2, 2007
Gothenburg, Sweden
I don't think a highly reputable company like guitarsatbmusic would be posting pictures of "fake" guitars.

it's how they were originally constructed, before alexi changed his mind and went to silver hardware. if you look on ESP Japan's site, they still sell it; at a lower price etc.

it's how they were originally constructed, before alexi changed his mind and went to silver hardware. if you look on ESP Japan's site, they still sell it; at a lower price etc.

I found it but it says:
PRICE : Chrome Parts Version
417,900yen (Include TAX)
Gold Parts Version
428,400yen (Include TAX)
with HARD CASE

?

Alexi first had a ESP RV 398 Sawtooth with Gold Hardware on it than he bring the guitar back to ESP and ESP made alexi a new one because there was something wrong with the first on dont know the specs of it and than he got himself a new RV saw with chrome parts

Alexi first had a ESP RV 398 Sawtooth with Gold Hardware on it than he bring the guitar back to ESP and ESP made alexi a new one because there was something wrong with the first on dont know the specs of it and than he got himself a new RV saw with chrome parts

Thanks for that answer ! but now I just want to know if there is a cheaper price for that old sawtooth with gold hardware than this price:
http://www.boxymusic.com/product/ESP/Alexi-Laiho-Standard-SawTooth-Black/050083
(shipping to Sweden too :p) I would be very happy if anyone can take some time I have searched in days without finding any of that price.
I would rather want the Arrowhead model more than sawtooth... but only if its cheaper than the sawtooth.

Get an Edwards E-120 AL Sawtooth its Much Cheaper and almost same Quality it has a EMG HZ in it and Chrome Hardware what i like more but buy the Gold Hardware for it and you have a cheaper older alexi model and its like 1/3 Cheaper than alexi's ESP Sig;-)

^^if you can get the ESP one why should he? the RV will pwn it quality wise...dunno bout playing wise. THe alexi gold hardware sawtooth is 2000 euros and the edwards will be 1200 or something? when taxes and shit come onto it or was it 1000? so its just 800 euros...which is just another year of saving:lol: well its your call.

^^if you can get the ESP one why should he? the RV will pwn it quality wise...dunno bout playing wise. THe alexi gold hardware sawtooth is 2000 euros and the edwards will be 1200 or something? when taxes and shit come onto it or was it 1000? so its just 800 euros...which is just another year of saving:lol: well its your call.

I'm sorry, but you wont have problems to get an Edwards for ~880 Euro. I got it for ~850 and i paid 152,80 € Taxes. The prices from ishibashi is 725€ for guitar+shipping+insurance

The prices on esp website a not real ;)

I'm sorry, but you wont have problems to get an Edwards for ~880 Euro. I got it for ~850 and i paid 152,80 € Taxes. The prices from ishibashi is 725€ for guitar+shipping+insurance

The prices on esp website a not real ;)

well fuck my ass and call me a bitch:lol: Well im not pissed to be wrong! Thats fucking great! i can actually get one pretty soon then aye! So ishibashi is THAT MUCH cheaper than Ebay? hot damN!

Well I'm going to save this money I only got 1500 Swedish Crowns atm :)P), I really want the ESP more than Edwards :p so I won't be saving money again for the ESP model that's why I want it more and because it sounds more real :p pretty desperate but so am I nothing can stop me.

At the website http://www.boxymusic.com does the Scythe and the Sawtooth with gold hardware cost the same, I want to know your comments, I think I want the sawtooth cause it feels more rare with the gold hardware, gold stripes and gold inlays (logo too lol :p), but let me hear your comments.

Its the standard models of scythe and sawtooth that cost 2000 euro...the Custom shop ones there cost 3500 euros or something. Clear difference IMO.

I know and the STD models are okay to me (I'm only 14 years old soo.... takes time to save money) but scythe or sawtooth ? what looks best ? (Standard models)

what looks best ? (Standard models)
seems to be like a question: Who should I fuck? Shakira or jennifer Lopez

YOU WANT TO BUY A 2000 EURO GUITAR AND LET THE OTHERS CHOOSE THE LOOKING?

BTW: WHAT THE FUCK?

@the phenom: at ebay there a usually at about 1000$ which should be not more than 700€ but and shipping will be about 100 € so they arent more expensive there.

@the phenom: at ebay there a usually at about 1000$ which should be not more than 700€ but and shipping will be about 100 € so they arent more expensive there.
yeah but ive still heard theyre more expensive...dunno how tho.
Fucking EW

ARchtop V's are disgusting
Well gotta agree man!
I know and the STD models are okay to me (I'm only 14 years old soo.... takes time to save money) but scythe or sawtooth ? what looks best ? (Standard models)

Yeah as InnuenDO said. I would get sawtooth but gods sake man its mE :lol: