ESP Alexi Sawtooth with gold hardware ?

Well, I have decided now anyways :)P did my homework and ate :rofl: thats why it took a whil before I came back lol) I shall buy the sawtooth (if that's the model in 4 years :p)

Hey guys, look at this I found something interesting ! look at his guitar, hardware and inlays !
std2.jpg

Hey what's the difference beetwen the ESP Alexi Sawtooth STD and CTM ? just the "custom shop" text under the logo or what ? :p

STD:No glow in dark inlays/pinstripe...no booster either i think. CS:Glow in the dark inlays and pinstripe i think and booster...also better quality coz its built in the custom shop.

anyone correct me if im wrong.

They're all made in the custom shop as far as I know.

How does a German get a limited edition guitar made soley for the Finnish market

Edit : I suppose it could be 2nd hand...

They're all made in the custom shop as far as I know.

How does a German get a limited edition guitar made soley for the Finnish market

Edit : I suppose it could be 2nd hand...

Id tip on that he dropped a order to MusaMaailma...germany aint that far away. They're STILL available. Yes but the price difference is HUGE...1500 euros between STD and CS versions...and why do one get the name "custom shop" and one "Standard" ? This all confuses me:erk:

We've already discussed this in a past thread. "Custom Shop" infers greater time spent and the best of the best materials available i.e the luminous stuff. Oh and you can get the 'STD' with gainbooster.

^^Yeah i know. You can? Didn't know that. The difference is just so huge...STD is 2000 euros and the Custom shop ones are 3500. So in short the CS is just a better quality version of it?

Buy an edwards, theyre very nice quality, i bought one and im totally happy with this axe its abou 900€ with all taxes and shipping to eu and us, and the japanese sellers are all very fast and trustable. The quality is 100% bether than a LTD out of the USA and the MMV´s out of finland.. If you want i can post some pics of mine.