ESP Alexi Sawtooth with gold hardware ?

^^Awesome. One thing ive been wondering..how did you pay? PayPal? Since when i get my Edwards or ESP i dont want to use fucking PayPal...i do hope they accept money transactions through your own bank to their account.

Buy an edwards, theyre very nice quality, i bought one and im totally happy with this axe its abou 900€ with all taxes and shipping to eu and us, and the japanese sellers are all very fast and trustable. The quality is 100% bether than a LTD out of the USA and the MMV´s out of finland.. If you want i can post some pics of mine.
awesome :D

wich one do you have? the Sawtooth,Scythe,Arrow ?

:headbang: i wanna get an edwards to i think 667 Euro for the guitar is not that much so :D

The saw tooth :) but you must add to the 667€ the 120$ shipping cost and about 80€ import tax(to germany). I´m also happy with the tone, im using a peavey amp and the emg´s are totally ok if you´re still happy not to play with the identical alexi sound :f ^^

paypal works quite fine..was the first time for me using paypal, too.
Yeah but still its something i dont trust...how exactly does it work?
Fuck, now I kinda regret that I bought the MMV :erk: That would off been not so much more pricey than the MMV... And it propably has greater sound + quality altogether..

Its fine for a first guitar while the edwards maybe is a bit too expensive and pro( count with 900 euros atleast). you would probably have harder to play on that still since its neck through and feels completely different than set neck...maybe not still but i know many who have said that.

Yeah but still its something i dont trust...how exactly does it work?

Its fine for a first guitar while the edwards maybe is a bit too expensive and pro( count with 900 euros atleast). you would probably have harder to play on that still since its neck through and feels completely different than set neck...maybe not still but i know many who have said that.

If I'd order one again I'd use paypal as well. I Paid 35€ Bank Wire Fees and 80€ fees for the Japanese bank.

STD:No glow in dark inlays/pinstripe...no booster either i think. CS:Glow in the dark inlays and pinstripe i think and booster...also better quality coz its built in the custom shop.

anyone correct me if im wrong.

Well, I don't really care if it doesn't glow in the dark and the other replies tells me some more stuff, well the difference is the material and the logo too :p the standard only has the ESP logo (http://www.chrisguitars.com/esp-miragecustom-car4.jpg) and the custom shops has ESP logo and the text that says custom shop under the ESP logo (http://i20.ebayimg.com/03/i/000/bb/a6/dcc7_12.JPG)
DAMN LOOK AT THIS ONE: http://cgi.ebay.com/ESP-ALEXI-LAIHO...ryZ33038QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem !! CTM AND CHEAPER THAN THE SAWTOOTH FROM THE OTHER SITE.

Yea...very kewl. Dudes...how do you exactly start paypal account and how does it work? is it even safe? How do you transfer money to your "paypal account" ?

^^Then i cant do anything...coz i dont have a credit card and i aint gonna get one. I heard somewhere you could actually use your bank account as the money source too. And does ikebe-gakki make those deliverys that you can pay them at the postoffice? anyone know? Sorry for lameass and offtopic questions but i ask everything i cant understand from paypal homepage.

Hmm? I though my MMV was neck thru version... Yours was a set neck amirite?

you dont need a credit card for paypal.. you only need a bank account and then you transfer money from your bank account to your paypal account. IT IS SAFE; trust me i thought first,too, that its risky, but all worked fine. + its very fast, because if the money is on your paypal acc its instantly available to pay with, all round the world.

As far as I know the MMV 06 was available in SN version (vibrato) and Bot-on (no vibrato). The MMV 07 is only available in SN version with vibrato.

Both versions were available with tremolo or without by the buyers choise. But the difference is on the neck. BO was bolt on and SN neck thru if am right..

Hmm? I though my MMV was neck thru version... Yours was a set neck amirite?
yes and so is yours.
As far as I know the MMV 06 was available in SN version (vibrato) and Bolt-on (no vibrato). The MMV 07 is only available in SN version with vibrato.
Correct...The SN stands for Set neck and it also does have a floyd and BO(bolt on) has a string thru bod
you dont need a credit card for paypal.. you only need a bank account and then you transfer money from your bank account to your paypal account. IT IS SAFE; trust me i thought first,too, that its risky, but all worked fine. + its very fast, because if the money is on your paypal acc its instantly available to pay with, all round the world.
AH COOLISH! Then its no problem at all...credit cards are pain in the ass to get if you dont ahve any from before.
Both versions were available with tremolo or without by the buyers choise. But the difference is on the neck. BO was bolt on and SN neck thru if am right..
Nope its Set neck (Liimakaula)...the difference is huge in feeling and the Neck through is a bit wider. The one you are thinking of now is SET THRU neck that is almost neck through but your guitar still has set neck :)

The saw tooth :) but you must add to the 667€ the 120$ shipping cost and about 80€ import tax(to germany). I´m also happy with the tone, im using a peavey amp and the emg´s are totally ok if you´re still happy not to play with the identical alexi sound :f ^^

Do you have something like MSN ? so we can keep in Contact?

so that if you may ever sell your edwards that i m the first guy you have to contact

and if you have MSN we can also share our guitar experiance:lol: