CoB rare album

mikepr

New Metal Member
Jan 15, 2006
Hello I'm new and not sure where this thread belongs. I recently came across a supposed rare self titled Children of Bodom cd single. It's the Japan release also. How rare is this? I tried looking for it on some online cd stores and auctions, but couldn't find that particular album. Any help would be appreciated. :)

I knew I'd get this kind of reaction, but this is what the cd looks like.
single_children_of_bodom.gif

Yes, I got confused with the release. It's their first single, which is considered to be most rare to their common releases.

Yea, I asked a 2nd hand music shop to find that single for me from their cellar, and they did, but it cost 20€, but was sold abroad for 40€. I listened to it once and it's better than the Hatebreeder recording. I had my chance but 20€ is too much.

Elysian893 said:
i'm guessing cryhavoc never really got off the ground, as i find that song to be pretty incredible, but have never found anything else by that band...

I got 5 or 6 songs by them... I still think Repent is the best out of all of them. I think they are broke up now... A shame because they were actually half decent.

mikepr said:
Hello I'm new and not sure where this thread belongs. I recently came across a supposed rare self titled Children of Bodom cd single. It's the Japan release also. How rare is this? I tried looking for it on some online cd stores and auctions, but couldn't find that particular album. Any help would be appreciated. :)

just one more thing, the single is not self titled the song is just called children of bodom