Rarest COB Item You Own

SixPounder1616

New Metal Member
Apr 23, 2006
Washington
What is the rarest official Children Of Bodom item (cd, record, shirt, ect.) that you own? Would be cool if you could provide a picture also.

Just want to get an idea of what really rare cob items would be. Probably the rarest item I have is the Needled 24/7 7" single, but thats not really rare cause u can find it on ebay all the time.

They did a single of Needled? Not just a promo or the vinyl?

I have (unfortunately) bought all of the singles...hope they'll continue to sell out so the CDs have a bigger value. *knocks on wood*

ND24/7 said:
They did a single of Needled? Not just a promo or the vinyl?

I have (unfortunately) bought all of the singles...hope they'll continue to sell out so the CDs have a bigger value. *knocks on wood*

spinefarm only released a vinyl of needled 24/7 with Silent Scream as the B-Side

SIXPOUNDER1616 said:
What is the rarest official Children Of Bodom item (cd, record, shirt, ect.) that you own? Would be cool if you could provide a picture also.

Just want to get an idea of what really rare cob items would be. Probably the rarest item I have is the Needled 24/7 7" single, but thats not really rare cause u can find it on ebay all the time.
sony_cdq80n_pimx_155535.jpg

^^ nah dont own really much valuable of COB, just the conventional cds

SIXPOUNDER1616 said:

Considering It took me months to find Hatebreeder in store, and I still havn;t Found Smthing Wild, and I saw your Needled 14/7 single in store for like $10 ages ago, I wouldn't say it was very rare :erk:

I was going to buy it but I thought to myseld, "woah somthing I wont be able to listen to for the same price as a COB poster!" So i got my HCDR Flag instead.

I dont have anything Rare, everything I own is either teh albums, or my one T-shirt and Flag, and I've seen many people with the same ones.

CliffBurton said:
Considering It took me months to find Hatebreeder in store, and I still havn;t Found Smthing Wild, and I saw your Needled 14/7 single in store for like $10 ages ago, I wouldn't say it was very rare :erk:

I was going to buy it but I thought to myseld, "woah somthing I wont be able to listen to for the same price as a COB poster!" So i got my HCDR Flag instead.

I dont have anything Rare, everything I own is either teh albums, or my one T-shirt and Flag, and I've seen many people with the same ones.

yea, I've never found a normal copy of Something Wild in any cd store. I can only find the stupid Nuclear Blast Deluxe Version, so I bought a original spinefarm version off of ebay. And yea, the Needled 24/7 vinyl isn't rare but its probably the most uncommon COB item i have.

CliffBurton said:
Considering and I saw your Needled 14/7 single in store for like $10 ages ago, I wouldn't say it was very rare :erk:

I say a Needled 14/7 single would be rare, does the song go like

''I GUESS I'M BEING NEEDLED FOUTREEN SEVEEEEEEN''

Lithium said:
I say a Needled 14/7 single would be rare, does the song go like

''I GUESS I'M BEING NEEDLED FOUTREEN SEVEEEEEEN''
no, I put the record on and i was like
"AMG A TYPO ROFLPATAMOUS!!!"
and then I kicked it in the face for being a Nirvana Fan :p

I used to have some Bodom-inflicted bruises. And I used to have some bootlegs on my computer,then the computer crashed,so there,I have no rare COB items-I win.