calling all collector nerds!!!!! what is your rarest item

If you ever want to trade the Deluge, let me know.

Oops did not mean to post that a second time. HAHA
Man I don't trade off stuff, for some reason I sit on these things. But I do have a box full of all these discs I have replaced with re-issues and can decide if I want to keep the first presses or not. Think it would also free up a lot of room on the shelves if I pulled off all those Fates Warning and death metal and thrash CDs I also have the re-issues of. In some cases there are a few diffewrent issues of an album, I tekk you it is bad. I think I caught the disease from Matt. LOL
But maybe it is time to get rid of some of this stuff after all I may have legal fees soon since this Overlorde guy will not leave me alone. LOL

Well, either way, I wanna KNOW what love is!!!! I want you to show me!!!!

2010-10-04-18-35-32676717658.jpg

Oh yeah, I also have two other oddities, but know nothing of their rarity at all...

Iron Maiden - Run To The Hills (live) [12" Vinyl; 1985] -- has Murray in front of a giant organ on the sleeve

1985 12" single (UK: EMI 12EMI 5542, UK: 12EMIP 5542 [picture disc])

"Run to the Hills" (live - Long Beach Arena, L.A. 14-17 March 1985) (Harris) – 3:54
"Phantom of the Opera" (live - Hammersmith Odeon, London 8-12 October 1984) (Harris) – 7:20
"Losfer Words (Big 'Orra)" (live - Hammersmith Odeon, London 8-12 October 1984) (Harris) – 4:14

And the other one is...

Ozzy Osbourne - Live EP [12" Vinyl; 1980]

"Mr. Crowley" (Ozzy Osbourne, Randy Rhoads, Bob Daisley) - 4:51
"You Said It All" (Osbourne, Rhoads, Daisley, Lee Kerslake) - 3:53
"Suicide Solution" (Osbourne, Rhoads, Daisley) - 4:28

Not necessarily rare or anything, but they do stand out in my collection. I do love my gatefold LP of Iron Maiden - Live After Death with the booklet in the middle, but I know that there must be millions of those things out there. Same with Rainbow's Finyl Vinyl and On Stage.