Your rarest memorabilia?

ThraxDude said:
WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GET THAT???
He's true that's how he got it :D

I got the same signed pic as you plus a Chris Degarmo guitar pic somewhere, a Mick Brown Drum Stick a bunch of vinyl Antrhax, Mettalica etc. 12 in single with the rare b-sides (funny all the b-side made it onto comps) and oh I still got a chipped tooth from Metal Church opening for thrax in 1987.

a picture i took with KERRY KING at a guitar clinic...he was very cool just brief i talked to him about paul bastoph and what he is doing nowadays and he said the dude still plays the drums...and I asked him if he was going to visit again anytime soon he said yeah...oh..and his mom is also in the picture...is that cool or what...

also my 1986 somewhere in time shirt from corpus christi...i was 11yrs at that time..my paradox cd product of the imagination...marty friedman's guitar pick...some of my iron maiden singles and posters....and a few others.....

1) Met, talked to, and got autographs from Steve Harris, Janick Gers, and Rod Smallwood at Bellvue Bar after Maiden's first Dance of Death show at the Hammerstein.

2) Caught the first tambourine that Ian Astbury threw into the crowd at Roseland during the Beyond Good and Evil tour.

Iron Maiden "Best of the Beast" vinyl box set signed by dave,nicko,adrian, steve, janick,bruce and blaze so far. I'd love to get clive burr and paul di'anno's names on there also some day.

jdelpi said:
TRUE_FAN.jpg

Ignore the CDs. I'm just talking about the record.

That is fuckin awesome!!!!!

Eddie NYC said:
1) Met, talked to, and got autographs from Steve Harris, Janick Gers, and Rod Smallwood at Bellvue Bar after Maiden's first Dance of Death show at the Hammerstein.

2) Caught the first tambourine that Ian Astbury threw into the crowd at Roseland during the Beyond Good and Evil tour.

being a iron maiden fan since "83" if you don't mine me by asking how did you find a way meet them..i sure would like to meet them someday...that would be the ultimate high light of my life.....:headbang:

dbluntman said:
being a iron maiden fan since "83" if you don't mine me by asking how did you find a way meet them..i sure would like to meet them someday...that would be the ultimate high light of my life.....:headbang:

Total luck. The place can be a cool metal scene, so it seemed like the perfect place to go after the show. Absolutely couldn't believe it. For me, it was like hitting Lotto. If I remember correctly, they stuck around until about 1am or so.

I have signed stuff from Anthrax, Sevendust, Cold, Megadeth, Primus, Rob Zombie, Alice Cooper, Nonpoint, Flaw, Killswitch Engage, etc etc etc....

I got drumsticks from Charlie Benante and Nick Oshiro from Static-X.

Picks from Scott Ian, Andy from Nonpoint, and some others I can't remember.

The weirdest thing I have is a water bottle Sully from Godsmack threw into the crowd. I also got a Ninja Turtle from Buckethead. :)

dbluntman said:

You wanna meet Janick Gers? Easy!

I used to see him all the time walking around Richmond High Street (Surrey, UK, NOT Virginia!!!) with his baby stroller when I lived there a couple years ago. Saw him countless times. Never bothered to walk up and say hi though.

Coolest memorabilia??? Shit loads of Thrax stuff but number one has to be the bar receipt for the beer I bought Dan Lilker when I met him aeons ago at the Brutal Truth gig at the legendary (old) Marquee in London back in '94. He signed it for me and we chatted for a while with Bill Steer (who happened to be there to see Lee Dorian in cathedral). Lilker IS CLASS!