CoB rare album

BucketBanger9000 said:
there are 3 songs on it.
1. Children Of Bodom
2. Iron, Steel, Metal
3. Repent (cryhavoc cover)
indeed Repent is the best, anyone else think that Alexi sounds like Tom Waits on that song???

ur fucking dumb dude its not a Cryhavoc Cover. its cryhavoc. and iron,steel,metal is Wizzard. get ur fucking facts straight before u make a post.

Most of you guys might have it, but not only have i never seen it available on the net (haven't really looked much) but i haven't ever seen or heard of it being here in Australia, no-one i know owns it either.. I heard it was out of print.

Darkstone said:
Most of you guys might have it, but not only have i never seen it available on the net (haven't really looked much) but i haven't ever seen or heard of it being here in Australia, no-one i know owns it either.. I heard it was out of print.

Well... if you read the whole topic you'd be aware it was pulished in FINLAND only, 8 years ago, and sold out quickly.

So if you want it nowadays, the only way is ebay. Or luckily you'll find someone who wants to sell it. But in both cases you'll have to spend a fortune... for 1 cob song you already know...