CoB to play festivals next year? Download UK?

Gilly

Bite me
Aug 16, 2006
UK
www.myspace.com
Ive seen Cob Loads of times now but never at a festival.

Was hoping theyd play Download in the UK this year but no such luck.

What do people think?

They'll have a new album next year so hopefully they'll play download then....?

Have you seen them play at a fest? which one(s)?

which ones do u think they'll play next year?

We don't know, noone does. Unless it's confirmed by a booking agent or the venue itself, we're all just guessing. I wouldn't be suprised if they played at Download though 'cause it'll be around the time their new album comes out.

They play a lot of smaller festivals in Europe, they played 2 in Finland, it would be great to see them play in Download, that would be awsome, I wouldn't see them though, but still I'd like if they could play in bigger festivals, it would do them good and I think they would be a perfect band to play in Download.

I hope they don't play download, the atmosphere there is awful and nobody there even likes the music. Bloodstock again would be great though, I missed them last time round, the ticket company screwed up big time.

I hope they don't play download, the atmosphere there is awful and nobody there even likes the music. Bloodstock again would be great though, I missed them last time round, the ticket company screwed up big time.

I saw them at BOA 05 and they were decent but the sound was a bit shitty. It was the first year of the outdoor Bloodstock though so there were bound to be a few problems here and there, at BOA 06 the PA was much improved. It'd be great if they played there again.

What did the ticket company do to screw up, may I ask?

They play a lot of smaller festivals in Europe, they played 2 in Finland, it would be great to see them play in Download, that would be awsome, I wouldn't see them though, but still I'd like if they could play in bigger festivals, it would do them good and I think they would be a perfect band to play in Download.

if they played at download, more emo cock suckers will start to listen to them, and noone wants that to happen.
BOA would be great though.

if they played at download, more emo cock suckers will start to listen to them, and noone wants that to happen.
BOA would be great though.

True.

I saw them at boodstock which was fucking great.

I would kinda like them to play download though....but I can also agree with people who think that would suck.

I saw them at BOA 05 and they were decent but the sound was a bit shitty. It was the first year of the outdoor Bloodstock though so there were bound to be a few problems here and there, at BOA 06 the PA was much improved. It'd be great if they played there again.

What did the ticket company do to screw up, may I ask?
Me and a friend ordered the tickets, but they didn't get there until the day after the festival. Needless to say that was a very pissed off couple of days.