best video games to play while listening to COB?

blooddrunk23

lord of Ganking
May 24, 2016
Australia
what games do u play while listening to CoB or any other metal tell us the game and the music u put together for me id have to say playing world of warcraft, PvP allways goes good with CoB and i like to think that it improves my game play lol and of course any fighting game goes goes with metal

I listen to music pretty much all the time unless I'm an in school, sleeping or playing guitar (Does this count? I'm still listening to music, kinda), so I always have some stuff going on when playing whatever games I play.

Reactions: blooddrunk23
I listen to music pretty much all the time unless I'm an in school, sleeping or playing guitar (Does this count? I'm still listening to music, kinda), so I always have some stuff going on when playing whatever games I play.
im the same i always have a stereo or headphones in no matter what im doing, but when i play online games against other people is when i turn the music right up lol, (hatecrew deathroll always get me in the mood to kill!!)

RRF album is good background when driving F1 simulator. For some reason the rhythm patterns, mechanic feel and lack of atmosphere fit the F1 games, also in a way that doesn't hinder the driving, when you aren't sent to another place and time over the icy, god forsaken north... which is not necessarily good in terms of the music itself, but it doesn't disturb the driving focus like other albums would.

Morrowind. The first 3 albums only. I used to listen to those 3 albums along with TJR by In Flames and a few old Dark Tranquillity albums while playing it and it fit the "atmosphere" perfectly.

Reactions: ESA1996
Back in the day in 2006/2007 when I really started to listen to CoB I also played some WoW and that was great fun, especially to do some PvP.
Some of my best music and gaming memories goes hand in hand between 2006-2008 when I played WoW.

best gaming memories

funoob0

I don't listen to music while playing, except game ost, it just distracts me. Lot of fellow wot player told me, how boosts the right choice of background music their adrenaline and their focus during gaming, but if I listen to my fav. tracks I just become deconcentrated. Probably, because I am an active music listener, so I like to concentrate fully to the tracks and lay my soul into the flow of the melodies:p.. like Joonas, but not in as obsessed way as him. :D

I created a server in minecraft and kill animals when I listen to this group. My neighbors really like the genre of music I listen to and they often thank me for new songs. Also, when I created my server and spoke on Skype with the hosting server manager ggservers.com he also praised this group. I would never have thought that I would earn money from playing games for children, and I would listen to such a genre of music. How do you feel about adults who play in children's games or earn money from it?