COB TOURING WITH SLAYER, LAMB OF GOD, MASTODON

enjoi17 said:
ahh dude in this one slayer dvd some friends had on, and there was this hoss rosanne bitch going "SLAYYYYYYEEERRR", she would get a kick to the gut for sure.

haha i remember that shit... :lol: she was like all leather-clad and tr00... a fat bitch, and she screamed the word slayer like it meant burgers

eva_dolly said:
1nuttyguy.gif

ignore the dumbass in the middle

Well theres a reason to go.:rolleyes: Fuck this tour children of bodom have hit a new low.

bodom really needs to stop touring in the US. before they came over here i was like they need to get over here. but when they have like 5 tours an 2 years with mostly shitty bands, its kinda annoying. they should be working on how to write good songs or touring to areas where they havnt been.

HauknessX said:
bodom really needs to stop touring in the US. before they came over here i was like they need to get over here. but when they have like 5 tours an 2 years with mostly shitty bands, its kinda annoying. they should be working on how to write good songs or touring to areas where they havnt been.

email their management and tell them that you want them to stop making money off of CoB's recent success... they do the booking, not alexi and the rest of the band.

Here some more or less interesting facts about this tour:

"On 6.6.06 in San Diego, CA, SLAYER will kick off a seven-week summer trek, "The Unholy Alliance Tour * Preaching to the Perverted", that boasts what has got to be the genre's coolest line-up of the summer — LAMB OF GOD, MASTODON and CHILDREN OF BODOM (who will rotate the second and third slots), and THINE EYES BLEED who will open the shows."

I didn't really get this point. Does that mean that CoB will play some shows and some not ?? That would be very shitty for people who live near a venue where CoB doesnt play.

"Not only is the line-up terrific, but ticket prices will not exceed $39.00, giving fans a great value for their dollar. Tour dates and all other details will be announced shortly. Confirmed dates are below.

According to SLAYER's longtime manager Rick Sales, "We want to make 'The Unholy Alliance' tour an annual global event, so we decided to be smart about the design from the beginning. We chose to book most of the tour¹s shows at indoor venues, as that allows the bands and the fans amenities like air conditioning and indoor bathrooms, as well as the very best stage lighting, production, and sound and less expensive concession prices. The few shows that will be played outside will be played at night in permanent facilities with our lighting, production, and so on. Everyone wins."

With more dates to be added, the confirmed dates for "The Unholy Alliance Tour * Preaching to the Perverted" are as follows":

Jun. 06 - Sports Arena - San Diego, CA
Jun. 07 - The Orleans - Las Vegas, NV
Jun. 12 - Pop's Outside - St. Louis, MO
Jun. 13 - Aragon Ballroom - Chicago, IL
Jun. 15 - Tweeter Center - Camden, NJ
Jun. 16 - Continental Airlines Arena - E. Rutherford, NJ
Jun. 17 - Tsongas Arena - Lowell, MA
Jun. 23 - Freeman Coliseum - San Antonio, TX
Jun. 25 - Reliant Arena - Houston, TX
Jun. 29 - Tower City Amphitheatre - Cleveland, OH
Jul. 06 - Cobo Arena - Detroit, MI
Jul. 07 - Eagles Auditorium - Milwaukee, WI
Jul. 14 - Qwest Field Event Center - Seattle, WA
Jul. 16 - Salem Armory - Salem, OR
Jul. 19 - HP Pavilion - San Jose, CA
Jul. 21 - Mesa Amphitheatre - Mesa, AZ
Jul. 22 - Long Beach Arena - Long Beach, CA

I didn't really get this point. Does that mean that CoB will play some shows and some not ?? That would be very shitty for people who live near a venue where CoB doesnt play.

means some shows cob will play second and some shows cob will play third, but all bands still play each show.

enjoi17 said:
ahh dude in this one slayer dvd some friends had on, and there was this hoss rosanne bitch going "SLAYYYYYYEEERRR", she would get a kick to the gut for sure.

haha i just watched that. The best is the drunk guy with the khakis and the tiny little green sweatshirt. This guy doesn't look anything like a slayer fan but he's fucking more wild then any of em'! Hahah i got a kick outta that.

FUCK. They better fucking stop by Minnesota. I dont want to drive out to Wisconsin. Which I will, but I dont want to.

Grimes said:
haha i just watched that. The best is the drunk guy with the khakis and the tiny little green sweatshirt. This guy doesn't look anything like a slayer fan but he's fucking more wild then any of em'! Hahah i got a kick outta that.

HAHA fucking amazing"i wanna s..s..see slayer p.pp..lay pp.pp.oint tonight!......................WE LOVE IT!!!" amazing!

and to the guys who thinks toms voice sounds shite,i agree he can suck however watch still reigning dvd its their most recent and hes on absolute fire,and the band are tight as FUCK so yeah everyone go see this, dont bother about bodom though, go to the bar,theyre shite live.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eva_dolly

ignore the dumbass in the middle

the wall of death people should use swords and spears when they charge eachother, to get the true feeling of death.

HauknessX said:
means some shows cob will play second and some shows cob will play third, but all bands still play each show.

some one said they were watching head bangers ball here in america and said bodom will be playing every other show but i think their wrong and i hope when they come around me they will be playing third so they will play longer

Greg Moore said:
According to SLAYER's longtime manager Rick Sales, "We want to make 'The Unholy Alliance' tour an annual global event, so we decided to be smart about the design from the beginning. We chose to book most of the tour¹s shows at indoor venues, as that allows the bands and the fans amenities like air conditioning and indoor bathrooms, as well as the very best stage lighting, production, and sound and less expensive concession prices. The few shows that will be played outside will be played at night in permanent facilities with our lighting, production, and so on. Everyone wins."

if that doesn't hint at Slayer playing Wacken, i dunno what does.

Liquid420 said:
There are GOing to be absolutely NO canadian dates on this tour is there? Ive heard rumors of slayer going to Prince George B.C in a couple months And I hope to god its true But reading all of this makes me think otherwise... Anyone know for sure?

I have been told by a very reliable source that they will be stopping in Quebec City, Montreal, Toronto... So well have to see what happens. :Smokin:

I'll be at the Continental Arena date in NJ for Slayer and Bodom. Not really a fan of the others.

Whoever put Nevermore in the same category as those other bands should be shot.

In regards to "Metalcore" - The Stings of Conscience from Unearth>all.

i want Lamb Of God 2 come 2 sweden sthlm that would be awesome
i have only been on one konsert before... and thats CoB here in sthlm

-CoB- said:
i want Lamb Of God 2 come 2 sweden sthlm that would be awesome
i have only been on one konsert before... and thats CoB here in sthlm

somehow i have a feeling you won't be posting in any other boards besides the cob one.