COB UK 2013 setlist? What will it be?

Liquinn

Jan 16, 2010
Why do Bodom never play certain songs live?
What's the odds of them playing these?

Touch Like Angel of Death
Towards Dead End?

They can't play everything, I guess.

I'd love to see them bring back Chokehold and Mask of Sanity. I'd also love to see them play some stuff they never played before like Cry of the Nihilist but it's very doubtful.

My best quess based on reality, not wishful thinking:

Deadnight Warrior
Warheart
Downfall
Follow the Reaper
Everytime I Die
Hate Me
Needled
Angels Don't Kill
Hate Crew Deathroll
Living Dead Beat
Blooddrunk
Shovel Knockout
Halo of Blood
Transference
Dead Man's Hand On You
Some fourth track from the new album

I repeat, this is what I think they WILL play. Sure I could design a setlist I'd personally love them to play, but that's not what this thread is about, and there's a million cool setlists they could do.

Pretty realistic, but I don't see them adding three slower songs to the setlist. And I think they won't play Warheart and/or Deadnight Warrior but one other older song.

Why do they never play Touch Like Angel of Death or Knuckleduster live? :(
Is there anyway on persuading the band to play those songs?

The band doesn't even acknowledge kunckleduster's existence. It came out on a single disc disk before AYDY or something but never made it onto the album. That's the one song I'd kill to hear live.

Alexi doesn't like Something Wild (as an album). I don't think that song would sound very good with their more modern tone anyway, either.

If there was, we would be all over it.
I like to think that when they included Warheart in the setlist, it was because I mentioned it a couple of times in different tour/setlist threads. But that's just to please my ego, it was pure coincidence.
If I had a say in it, I would definitely recommend them not including Transference despite the fact that it's the single and therefore is a 'must', and make them add Towards Dead End. But we don't, so just hope for the best and enjoy it no matter what songs they play.

I think Deadnight was played for the 15 aniversary.
Blooddrunk is boring live, I prefer something new than this song.

Silent Night will replace Warheart, well, if they're going to play two off of HB, then it will be SNBN and Downfall.

I think Deadnight was played for the 15 aniversary.
Blooddrunk is boring live, I prefer something new than this song.

Silent Night will replace Warheart, well, if they're going to play two off of HB, then it will be SNBN and Downfall.
Well, they have a new album coming out which means they're not going to play some of the 2012 songs they played in order to play songs from the new album, thoughts? :p

songs i think they would play from hob : Halo of blood, transference, Dead man hands on you

Songs i would like like them to play live : Waste of skin, All twisted, Damage beyond repear, Transference, The days are numbered.

PS: any song is welcome, i like them all.

They will probably play most of the album over the course of the year but i doubt one bottle or damaged will be played

This would be the ULTIMATE setlist for my taste for the new Live DVD, which will probably be recorded within a year... this is like a list of songs that could happen in a wild theory. The setlist is getting extremely fucking packed with epicness, if they choose the right songs.

Deadnight Warrior
Warheart
Silent Night
Hatebreeder
Children Of Decadence
Taste of My Scythe
Chokehold
Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood
Knuckleduster
Living Dead Beat
Punch Me I Bleed
Blooddrunk
Shovel Knockout
Halo of Blood
Scream for Silence
Transference

Halo of blood, All twisted, aaaaaaand dead man's hand on you
Actually all songs from the new album would be a great show so its up to them what they take for the tour.
Let me correct a little bit the Joonas dreamlist

-NEW INTRO-
Deadnight Warrior-too old they wont play it
Warheart- they wont open an old song like that for the new album
-a new song-
Silent Night
Hatebreeder
Children Of Decadence-not really played live
Taste of My Scythe
-new song-
Chokehold-not really live
Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood-same as above
Knuckleduster-above
Living Dead Beat-maybe for a "rest song"
Punch Me I Bleed- im going to a CoB show not for some rehab lol
Blooddrunk
Shovel Knockout
Halo of Blood-3 new song is too much after each other
HCDR- THE FUCK!
a new song before or after downfall(or before hcdr)
Downfall

As much as I'd like DMHOY live they will probably not play it. That minute and a half of clean playing and Alexi whispering will definitely not go over well live. Usually the songs chosen for live shows are the ones that'll get the crowd pumped most. If I had to choose 3 from the new one I THINK they'll play, I'd choose HoB, Transference, and maybe All twisted. The 3 I'd wanna hear are HoB, TDAN and DMHOY though

Hoping for some material from Hate Crew.... Been a fan for a fair few years now and yet to see Bodom live. Same problem I'm having this year, finding the folks to go with. Nearly ended up at Bloodstock 11 with the ex but didn't happen. Are they as good live as people say?