COB UK 2013 setlist? What will it be?

They will probably try to start with a new song like WOS like they did with NMF right after RRF's worldwide launch. Also, like NMF, WOS has just the right intro to be a great opener.

I would like to see black widow or wrath within. That would be great. Or even triple corpse hammerblow.

I agree; why do they always play the same songs?

Looks like they won't play 'Touch Like Angel of Death'. :(

I have no idea, they think that's what the fans like, so that's gonna be it. To be honest I think it would be best if they play a different setlist at the places that they've already been to. Sure if a band comes the first time around, everyone would like to hear their most famous songs, but you can't play the same thing over and over again if you visit the same place.

Just like the 15th Anniversary Tour I'd love to see Lake Bodom and Deadnight Warrior both on the set again. Amazing songs.

Do any of you guys think they'll play anything other than Transference, Halo Of Blood, and Dead Man's live? Because I think the album's good enough that most of it is actually worth playing live...kinda makes me sad only 2 so far have been played live, and only one more was talked about...

Do any of you guys think they'll play anything other than Transference, Halo Of Blood, and Dead Man's live? Because I think the album's good enough that most of it is actually worth playing live...kinda makes me sad only 2 so far have been played live, and only one more was talked about...

I certainly hope they will. BBM, YDAN and DBR should definitely be played live. Oh, and OBAAKD as well, could even close the show IMO. I will be massively disapointed if they don't play at least half of the album live. To be honest, I would trade most of the regular classics for them. We've heard old stuff after all.

I asked Alexi and Henkka if they could add Roadkill Morning (my favorite COB song) to the setlist when they were deciding which songs would make the list but they would not tell me if it was added or not.

I asked Alexi and Henkka if they could add Roadkill Morning (my favorite COB song) to the setlist when they were deciding which songs would make the list but they would not tell me if it was added or not.

You got to be kidding me.
I would be so disapointed to see that song on their set list! I fucking hate this song! If I had to tell what "in my opinion" is their worst song ... I'll choose this one :lol:
I wish they will play more from the new album. AT, BBM, DBR, SFS or DMHOY has to be played live! The only two songs I don't like from the new album (HOB, TF) are the only one that has been played :(

I also love that song. It gets too much hate. I don't know how it would work live though.

How come Bodom are playing smaller venues than Bullet for my valentine (who are playing arenas in December)? Surely you'd think the band that's been around the longest would be playing bigger venues. How does that work?

It is not a rocket science I guess, the more people want to see your show, the bigger venues you play. And you can't force anyone to enjoy music, no matter how long the band is around.

I would like the setlist to be like this:

Transference
Deadnight Warrior
Halo Of Blood
Bodom Beach Terror
Bodom After Midnight
Trashed, Lost & Strungout
Blooddrunk
Shovel Knockout
Every Time I Die
Dead Man's Hand On You
Lake Bodom
Children Of Bodom
Chokehold
Are You Dead Yet?
Hate Me!
One Bottle And A Knee Deep
Downfall

But that's just me daydreaming...

Hmmmmmm... they still haven't played anything from Something Wild. A bit annoying they never play certain songs live... why do bands do this?
Looks like I'm not going to see 'Touch like angel of death' live. :( They can't play everything though.