COB Wacken 2014 Livestream

I like how they finally straightened out KTS..since I remember a Wacken show of them with that song being totally raped...

Black Diamond.

Am I the only one that thinks the show was mediocre at best?

Alexi nailed it with all riffing, vocals and solos and little fill ins and audience connection. Never seen a show that he has done it better on in the past 10 years. Jaska did great. Couldn't hear Henkka much. Roope did some mistakes here and there, but that's his style obviously. Janne also did a couple small mistakes, but apart from that it surly kicked ass. Try watching last years Wacken and compare! This year was 100 times better.

Yes, 2011s (Or was it 2012?) Wacken was way worse, maybe it was the tone on this one, don't know. After rewatching it, it sounded better than yesterday.

It was too bad that Henkkas and Roopes mics were so quiet, missed the backing vocals on some parts.

Black Diamond.

Am I the only one that thinks the show was mediocre at best?

If you're referring to the sound, I believe it had something to do with the livestream thingie. I mean, it was obvious that the keyboards were way too loud and the guitars too low, it couldn't possibly sound that way from audience's perspective! Also, I noticed the same with Amon Amarth's gig the next day, the sound had some serious issues and I'm sure it was a livestream thing. Otherwise I believe the setlist was definitely one of their best (at least for a festival show)! :)

The whole band performed well, especially Alexi nailed some of the really difficult sections

Even soundwise on stream it was better than previous years. Wacken has always had soundproblems on it's streaming service.