Cob - ?

Originally posted by thebigyetti
one day people may be able to take sarcasm on the net, oh wait, no they wont
Actually, I was being serious there...

What is his fucking problem? Cant he buy some "Heavy Metal Kickass" CD from some mag and make up his own mind? Or download a few MP3s and see whether he likes it?

I hate genres and what good is it to say "Melodic Death Metal" or "Power Metal with growling vocals" ?
Yeah I see, Desolatory gave a pretty acurate description, but dont you feel dumb yourself dude, to ask such a question here?
"Hello people, Im new, I dont know anything, would you please waste your time on explaining what CoB is all about while I could have figured out much better myself?"
I mean wtf?

Sorry Slayer85 that it was you who got all the shit, I dont have time to bash every dumbass who come by, if I had I'd do it though... Jesusfuckingchrist...

i was asking for what kind of music they play and what are some good songs/albums, i was looking for maybe music that really gives an active picture of what the band is. If someone DLd metallica song off of load or reload they might have an oppinion of a shitty band and wouldnt know the true metal gods that are, were, metallica. Lay off dude, you evidently got time to waste your behind a keyboard. :lol: :D

Originally posted by FailingAcension
Get them all. Impossible to be dissapointed. :)

Check out some quick samples at yahoo music etc, aggressive melodic dark metal with a unique sounding organ in the mix, agree with FA can't go wrong with any CD. Vocals are semi-death rasp style like many of the Goethenburg groups, very easy to handle. If you can only get one CD start with Hatebreeder. :cool:

Sorry for the rude treatment, nothing wrong with asking questions, thats what forums are for.

COB is melodic death metal & Laiho`s guitarsolos like 80`s metal. Vocals like "Yaaaw!"-growls.
Top 5 songs:
Children Of Decadence (Follow The Reaper)
Silent Night, Bodom Night (Hatebreeder)
Hatebreeder (Hatebreeder
Everytime I Die (Follow The Reaper)
Hate Me! (Follow The Reaper & Hate Me!-single)

So NV, what you're really trying to say is that you're an asshole? Forums are for ppl to ask questions. THAT IS THEIR PURPOSE. You however flamed him for no reason other then a vent for some anger in your life that none of us have anything to do with...