Cobalt strings

singles will be available as well. Currently up to a .056, however we will be adding more gauges soon. Stay tuned!

YouTube comment by them. Can't till I a nice .66-.68 for my 7-string, then probably the Power slinky or Heavy bottom pack for the other 6.

i just bought a set, once i string them up ill let you guys know what i think about them.

OMFG. I just checked my local music stores website and they have them in stock. I guess I'm probably gonna give them a call tomorrow to see if they actually have them.

Then I'll buy all teh strings!

Damn, I still gotta wait another 2-3 weeks they aren't in store for me yet. They're $10.99CAD, not too bad. D'addario and other strings are only like $5-6 over here.

Oh, and post CLIPZ pl0xzorz pl0x if you got 'em :D

Gonna preorder myself a couple of packs. they're 9.99$ at stringsbymail. Hope I'll calm down and get back to daddarios and elixirs after I try them:)
But still those cancer talks are kinda disturbing

well there strung up, as far as sound quality goes, they definatly sound good, but new strings always do after playing old ones, so i think after about a week i should get a real idea of how they sound. Thing that jumps out at me right away is there slicker.. they kind of feel like they have finger-ease on them, which i like. They also seem to have a slight bit more tension then my usual ernie ball slinkies i use. which i also find to be a plus, i like tense strings. I did a punch in test on a song i was working on yesterday. I punched in at a random spot, then played it back with my eyes closed, and did not noticed my punch in, so as far as added output, the waveform says its just about the same, so if there is added output, it must be microscopic. I FEEL a difference, but oddly enough can not hear a difference on a recording. Also, my guitar seems to be picking up more interference and unwanted noise then usual.. but im not ready to blame the strings for that yet.

Pros: Silky, higher tension, FEEL better even though i cant HEAR a difference

Cons: cost, unwanted noise (maybe? still not sure if its caused by something else), gave me cancer.

Conclusion: If the noise is not caused by the strings.. and they come down in price to a little closer to regular strings, the feel of them alone would be enough for me to switch. If your looking for a revolution in strings, i dont think this is it, but if your looking for a change, and like slicker strings with higher tension, give em a shot. I would love to hear others opinions.

I will update my review of them after i play them for a week or two.

Trust me they don't sound any better....I did a DI comparison between like 5 string brands sets of .11s, including these, and these did not sound the best...marginally worse than daddarios, etc. One of the worse sounding packs of strings I did. Don't think there's any more output either. Complete and total snake oil. Pariah I think is right about the string tension though, these did seem tighter than they should have. And they didn't last any longer or anything either.

Trust me they don't sound any better....I did a DI comparison between like 5 string brands sets of .11s, including these, and these did not sound the best...marginally worse than daddarios, etc. One of the worse sounding packs of strings I did.

that surprises me, I always liked the sound of D'Addarios best