COCKTAILS!!!!

Why? I've always found it worth it's price, although not sure how expensive it's around there.

Expensive, and people will jump at it and order it. Unless we got some and charged extra, but we're doing a cover charge and open bar.

THIS ISN'T A COCKTAIL BUT THIS THREAD IS NOW THE ALCOHOL THREAD

Shots are welcome, but the people at this party will be 18-30 years old, not 48 year old women.

REAL MEN DRINK SHOTS
Real men jerk off to tentacle hentai wearing cat ears too, don't they fagot?

Rum and Whisey and coke, Rye and Ginger, screwdrivers, Gin and juice, Gin and Tonic are all on there.
Getting fancier we have Martinis, Mojitos, Blue Lagoon (epic), Tom Collins, Tequila Sunrise.

Shot idea will be cool. Only one I can really do is Liquid yayo, goldshlager(sp) and jager.

Basically, we are buying booze in bulk, so mixers that can be used for multiple drinks are what we want. Keep it up though.

I'll also take the menu to roomates, discuss with them, ect.

Oh, so did you pull that out of your ass? Pulling out of a man's ass is what faggots usually engage in. Congratulations.

You seem to be mistaken, its sticking things IN your ass that makes you the fagot. Using the ass as an out-door, is fairly common.
This has probably been one of your biggest mistakes, in your quest to not be the lamest piece of shit here.

You seem to be mistaken, its sticking things IN your ass that makes you the fagot. Using the ass as an out-door, is fairly common.
This has probably been one of your biggest mistakes, in your quest to not be the lamest piece of shit here.

I care about your opinion.

I cant remember what goes in it but "wet pussy"

Google the ingredients - I’m at work so I’m work so I cant look it up might bring some funky web sites up...

It's awesome! and pretty common ingredients too, we always have these when we go out drinking... and we fit in your age group... I think your list is going pretty well so far.

gay.

the whole ritual itself is the funny part.
put 2cl absinth in a glass, place a spoon with a dice of sugar on it on the top of the glass(sugar was dipped in the absinth before), light up the piece of sugar, wait till it's caramelised put it in the absinth together with some ice cold water.

better.

In a fancy bar with time and not crowded sure, in a pub with 20 people ordering at the same time you try it :)

Expensive, and people will jump at it and order it. Unless we got some and charged extra, but we're doing a cover charge and open bar.

Then no point buying, yeah.

Mojitos seem to be popular. Cosmos/Martinis too.

I don't drink cocktails much, but just some ideas.

You can't get drunk off mojitos. I can't at least. I'd run out of money before. They're really tasty though.

Blue Lagoon (epic)

QFT.

Are you doing the fancy tequila sunrise or the cheap one?

What's the difference?

"The Tequila Sunrise is a cocktail made in two different ways, the original (tequila, crème de cassis, lime juice and soda water) and the more popular concoction (tequila, orange juice, and grenadine syrup)." - Wiki.