COCKTAILS!!!!

You need a shaker.

One shot of Jagermeister.
A generous amount of Berentzen Saurerapfel.
One shot of Soplica Cherry vodka.
Fanta Fruit Twist.
Fauber.
A touch of Zybrowka bison grass vodka.

The Turbo special no.9 made 19th November 2009. Hope you like it. Currently drinking now.

^Will try as soon as I find a damn place here that sells Jager.

"The Tequila Sunrise is a cocktail made in two different ways, the original (tequila, crème de cassis, lime juice and soda water) and the more popular concoction (tequila, orange juice, and grenadine syrup)." - Wiki.

Thanks. Doesn't look similar at all tho, but will try both as soon as I can.

www.webtender.com

You can input the liquor you have and it'll give you a list of drinks you can make with it.

I always do white russians. They're pretty much impossible to mess up, too.

If you do Cherry UV Vodka and Vanilla coke, blend it with ice, it tastes just like a slushie.

Umm... You mentioned the screwdrivers, but there's also sloe-screws, comfortable-screws, japanese-screws, screws-against-the-wall- all of which are screw drivers which add sloe gin, southern comfort, midori, or galliano, respectively.

Grasshopper is something like vodka, green creme de menthe, white creme de cacao and whipping cream- chilled and shaken till thick and frothy.

Snakebite shot, if I remember right, is Yukon Jack and whisky.

Nobody's mentioned an Audios Motherfucker yet, which is a LIT but with blue curaco instead of triple sec and topped with 151...
I used to know a lot of cocktails that sounded good, but I forgot most of them 'cause i never had the money to actually try them. If I remember more, I'll post them. =\