Code666 New Signing!!!!

Emi

underdog
May 10, 2002
imola - italy
code666.net
KONKRA SIGNED WITH CODE666!
konkhra.jpg

the Danish Band will release on code666 their new Deathrash 'n Roll Assault titled "REALITY CHECK"!

now reformed with the Original Line-Up:
Anders Lundemark: vocals/guitar,
Johnny Nielsen: Drums,
Lars Schmidt: bass,
Kim Mathiesen: guitar

they will unleash their Best Record, a Brutal, Groovy and METAL Blast of pure Danish Dynamite!

The Album was recorded at well-known Starstruck Studio (Entombed, The Haunted)

official site www.konkhra.com

Congratulations! I'm not too familiar with the band, but I know they're a big deal on mainland Europe (we Brits always miss a lot of the good stuff..).

I hope it works out for you. It'll certainly make a lot more people aware of the label. :)

Lee

yes, the previous album sold well over 20.000 worldwide...

anyway, check this quote about their upcoming album:

"In this day and age when extreme music has seemingly had every original idea exhausted and repeatedly rehashed, it is refreshing to hear a band that is still able to take familiar elements and mix them up to create something that is both mind-numbingly uncompromising and musically exciting. 'Reality Check' is an exercise in precision-like brutal thrash/death metal that
pummels the listener into submission while containing enough dynamics to prevent it from coming across like a mere copy of what's come before it -- an impressive feat that, with the proper support, should righfully establish KONKHRA as the one of the forerunners of the genre." -- Borivoj Krgin,
BLABBERMOUTH.NET, January 2003

Congratulations Emi!!!

Never heard of them here in the States, but just listened to some tracks and it's some brutal stuff.

When is the new record released?

The picture above reminds me of Biohazard for some reason :)

Borivoj Krgin??? HE's ALIVE??? JEEEZZZ...U NEVER KNOW

Konkhra first album "Strangled" was one hell of a brutal danish way death metal kick in the the balls. Too bad nowdays they are more core oriantated. Same goes for Ill Dispossed and I really miss the godly Sacrifical:(