Coffee/Tea etc.

sparrowsblood

Jun 16, 2005
www.a2underground.com
I am a coffee fanatic- I have a great espresso machine at home and I am completely strung out...I like the Papa New Guinean beans and really anything thats roasted well and freshly. Also, My girl and I have a pretty big tea collection. I like the Rishi looseleaf teas and I love a good chai...
Anybody here like the hot drinks? I dont drink booze anymore, so I kind of tweak out on coffee and wind down with tea...

I was looking for a graphic to add to this, and it looks like coffee is fuckin' METAL!!!
TqT_Coffee_3.jpg

I like both!
Learned to drink coffee with loaaaads of sugar though ... ( im a sweetslovin'girl anyway :saint:)
For me ( and true-elite coffee drinkers will flame me for this :p) coffee has to be like liquid candy .. lots of suga and milk.. hmmmmjummy

I can't go an hour without having a cup of coffee. Best stuff I've ever had was from Hawaii, Kuwait, and Fortnum and Mason's Viennese after dinner stuff (worryingly expensive though, if you're Canadian)

Tea's nice too, but rarely get a chance to drink it.

I love coffee...especially Colombian.I dont use sugar at all only a bit maybe.I pay my precious money for coffee and its taste otherwise i would prefer candies or chokolad jordnötter just like anders haha.

Anyways i like italian coffees also.They have got millions of type through.

I drink coffee pretty much only at work, and then it's cappuccino from the machine. Tea can be nice for the throat and stomach, but I rarely drink it, though I like it. Used to drink it a lot in the past as a kid.

for me;

coffee - espresso
tea - earl grey

like the thread starter me and my girlfriend share a huge collection of coffees and teas, but my favourites just happen to be the most plain ones of each!

i am a coffee maniac...all species of coffee without sugar :D
and tea of course - vanilla flavour :D

I've been drinking coffee every morning since I was about 7 years old. I have about 2 cups, then about another 2 at work. I drink Maxwell House's Master Race blend, it's pretty good. And I only drink flavored cream, like French Vanilla, Cinnamon Vanilla, or like right now I'm really into Pumpkin Spice. Coffee rules. I don't care that it's burning holes in my stomach and staining my teeth.

-Vince

N.P. Rotting Christ - Gaia Tellus

Usually I drink Twining's English Breakfast tea and most starbuck's brands (good coffee but i'm paying a fortune!) 1 coffee for the morning and tea usually just on the weekends, both with cream and both give me the shits.

well, you gotta face it. everything that's good is detrimental. booze, good food, coffee, music. whatever. i'd rather die at 73 enjoying it all than 83 being an exercise/health dude

I think (cant remember) that it was churchill who said something like "How come everything i like is either illegal, or will kill me?"

for tea I say Tazo black tea.....I dig it in the summer because I can ice it and still love the taste....
as for coffee I like light to medium roasts on a regular basis... typically a fresh guatemalan....or a nice dark roast on occasion.....I make my coffee extremely strong so usually I just drink one in the morning...although when I am going to school its one super strong in the morning 3-4 shots of espresso right after first hour and a couple energy drinks during 3d-4th hours....caffene is something that should be ingested throughout our days as its half-life is about 2 hours......so I try to stay boosted about every 2 hours...
as for additives I am a puss...I like 2 packs of equal or 3 packs of splenda (I dont do real sugar) and a decent splash of D-milk

Tea with maple syrup, yum yum. I drink somewhat 3-5 cups of coffee per day and can't wake without drinking a cup. It's actually pretty annoying because I have a twisted headache until I get a cup of coffee.

Sometime in the future I'll drop alcohol and start drinking only tea.