Collection Prestige could very well become 'my' album.

Sepsis

Brutal
Jul 22, 2004
'Fuckable' has become my anthem because of the line "Everyone gets around for free but meeeeeeee!" 'Right Click...Save As...' sums up my stance on downloading and even uses my allegory (kinda, I use a restaurant instead of a bakery). And the music kicks ass.

I simply can't wait for Collection Prestige to come out.

Héhé Sepsis ! So glad you seem to like our new material. :D
In "Fuckable", the line is "Everyone gets a RIDE for free but me". Sorry if your whole world is crumbling down :erk:

In fact, this is a text I wrote about a bass player we used to know very well. He was no sex-symbol and often complained because the other members of his band were gathering all the "shaggable mademoiselles" around them. One day, miracles happen, one girl came to him after the show, it was his first occasion to have his "personal one night stand as a rock musician". Believe it or not, he spent the night showing all his bass lines to the bored chick !! :tickled:

Satanic Disaster said:
Héhé Sepsis ! So glad you seem to like our new material. :D
In "Fuckable", the line is "Everyone gets a RIDE for free but me". Sorry if your whole world is crumbling down :erk:

In fact, this is a text I wrote about a bass player we used to know very well. He was no sex-symbol and often complained because the other members of his band were gathering all the "shaggable mademoiselles" around them. One day, miracles happen, one girl came to him after the show, it was his first occasion to have his "personal one night stand as a rock musician". Believe it or not, he spent the night showing all his bass lines to the bored chick !! :tickled:
It's absolutelly great material, yo. I ordered 'Fear Not' and 'French Cancan' earlier this week ('Vivalavida' is nowhere to be found :( ) and I suppose they'll tide me over until May 30.
My world isn't crumbling down quite yet because I can't understand the whole song yet... but I'm getting there :D I was pretty close though wasn't I?
As to that bassist, he sounds a lot like me :lol:

On an aside, I expected 'Right Click... Save As...' to be about something different and I even got a 'video' in my head (just from the title!) of a crazy guy running around sucking 'shaggable mademoiselles' into his computer.

Sepsis, you'll love the other two CDs - and Vivalavida is due to be reissued in September with the band's demo as a bonus, so hold on till then! As for "Fuckable", you'll find the lyrics for that song at the Metal Archives (where you sent me last week!)... though not for the rest of the album yet, of course. (Lyrics for the earlier albums are there too, or at the band's website.)

xpv - thanks! Fuckable is now soooooo my anthem :lol: Also, thanks for that tasty tidbit on Vivalavida. 2005 is going to be a helluva year for metal.

meh... why not? It's not like it's anything overly dark or dastardly. I just can't get a date for the life of me.

But if you DID get one... please tell me you wouldn't try to impress her by playing the bass all night!

How is the scene for single girls in Rangely, Colorado?

xpv said:
But if you DID get one... please tell me you wouldn't try to impress her by playing the bass all night!
Don't worry... I can't play any instruments :p but I do hope to acquire a violin soon
How is the scene for single girls in Rangely, Colorado?
Not good I'm afraid, and still worse for metalheads. It's a town of like 2000 people, so that's not too surprising. I'm the kinda fellow that girls like to hang out with but no one would date :cry:

Satanic Disaster said:
"Oh no, it would break our wonderful friendship" :D
:yell: :yell: :yell: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I hate how many times I've gotten that! From girls I'd simply sat next to in class! :lol:

I've heard that song before... don't worry, things will turn out great the day you start mixing black metal and disco grooves hahaha :tickled:
I'll have to get crackin' then! As it is all I can do is slap my belly and stomp my feet real fast (I practice that on the crapper because I can't afford a drum set) and play the spoons. And I can play a couple Godsmack songs on the guitar too, but who can't?

I'm sure that will help, Lee :)

You'll get there in the end! At least if they want to talk to you, that's a start... of course, you might increase your chances if you moved to somewhere with more girls... In the meantime there's always Miss Internet :loco:

I've had even worse experiences on the internet than in real life! Once there was this 34-year old female who hit on me and sent me racy pictures... I swear, that's the last time I join a Christian group on Yahoo!

But anyway until I meet that special someone, 'Fuckable' will make single life less painful :)

edit:
Lee_B said:
You could always buy a balaclava...
But that's what rapists/muggers/convenience store robbers wear. Maybe I could don corpsepaint.