The HypnoToad
Oct 6, 2005
Germany
Once there was a collection of all the 4 reissued albums

Symphony X
The Damnation Game
The Divine Wings of Tragedy
Twilight in Olympus

Does it still exist, because I can find it anywhere and if, do you know where I could by it?

Thanks!

lol, ok I should have looked in the Sx-Shop...(not only in the discography), thanks again!

Is it only available in the Symphony X shop?

The reissues were bundled together originally on the website. They were also available as seperate titles. The bundle was a way for people to pick up all 4 titles with an additional savings.

Then I managed to find some stock of the older versions and bundled those together. Again a way to get a great deal on 3 classic releases. When this happened, the first reissue bundle was phased out.

Now that availability of the classic titles is a problem, specifically Twilight, the reissue bundle was made available again.

It's not a special set in either case, it was just the titles grouped together at a slightly lower price. No special packaging was involved in either "bundle".

Does that make sense??

Rock on,
Glenn

This may seem like a really dumb question thats been probably been answered before, but whats the difference between the special edition and the standard....aside from $4....

Well I could buy every of those 4 reissued albums for 9 $ each.
Together that would cost 36$!!, not 55 $, like at the SX-Shop...

Actually the SX shop is way cheaper than buying them at CD places, and more of the profits go to the band itself methinks.

And the reissued ones come in a digipack with an enhanced booklet and you can watch different interviews on each CD if you put it in your computer.

More of the profit goes to the band, which means they gt more money to spend on gear, which they can use to make more great music.

wchuck said:
Well I could buy every of those 4 reissued albums for 9 $ each.
Together that would cost 36$!!, not 55 $, like at the SX-Shop...

I don't believe price was part of the original point of your initial post. You asked for an explanation and you got one. So please, go buy these items wherever you like, but know that there was no "special set" or "extra special packaging" involved in the ones made available as the "bundled" items on the site.

Geez, next thing you know you'll be griping about what the band should play on tour or something ;)

MrFast said:
Actually the SX shop is way cheaper than buying them at CD places, and more of the profits go to the band itself methinks.

And the reissued ones come in a digipack with an enhanced booklet and you can watch different interviews on each CD if you put it in your computer.

I meant the reissued versions with screensavers, etc...

I would really like to support SX, but I don't have that much money
too pay the double price
=> (the price of the (here: bundle) + the shipping costs)
(since I'm from Germany the shipping costs would be very high)

But I buy things at a tour, since there aren't the shipping costs.
It's basically the same like the SX-Shop and the band also makes more profit of it.
Hopefully the bundle is available there, so that I can buy it.

I thought you believed that I wanted to buy the old versions, but
I meant the reissued ones.

=>
MrFast said:

Sympho' discografi
nirvana discografi
lots of lots Metallica CD's
the darkness 2 cd's
and so much more.......