Colossal Bass Instrument ON SALE!

Sep 4, 2011
Jackson MS
VGft6J6.jpg

***Colossal Bass Instrument is on sale now for ONLY $15 until Monday, December 1!***

Colossal Bass is one of the most realistic alternatives on the market for live bass, and includes not only the DI for creating your own tones, but 3 pre-processed and mix ready tones all created using a Warwick Corvette 5 String Bass. This bass was sampled from standard tuning, all the way down to E1. Regardless of what tuning your material is in, Colossal has you covered. We're selling it for 50% off the normal price, so if you've been wanting an easy solution to pre-production for your bands bass tracks, or if you're simply looking for alternatives to situations where a bass may not be available to you, don't miss out on this deal! For more info and for audio demos, go to http://colossalbass.bigcartel.com/

• Multi-sampled notes with intelligent alternate picking

• Includes raw DI plus 3 pre-processed tones

• Tracked with ultra bright D'Addario Pro Steel Strings

• Active MEC J Pickup

• Note range from standard to E1

• Versatile tones ranging from clean to all out bass grit

zzhUpLE.jpg

You know what, after saying "again another bass instrument", I listened to it, and for that price it sounds quite good and I think the processed tones are very usable so it will be a nice writing / preprod stage tool. I just bought it. Now do a Euro Spector with hand playing as opposed to picking and I will pay 5 times the price !

Thanks for the kind words! Our links are not automated, but sent out individually through email. I sent out several emails just now, so check to see if you've received one. If not, let me know and I'll make sure you do! Thanks for your purchase! As far as what's coming in the future, we are halfway through the production of Colossal 2, which features a Music Man Sting Ray, as well as a '62 Reissue Fender P Bass. There will be 3 pre-processed tones for the Sting Ray, as well as a DI, and 3 pre-processed tones for the P bass as well as a picked, finger style, and slap DI. There will be new algorithms as well. One will control the same intelligent alternate picking algorithm included in Colossal 1, but you'll be able to change (by a knob which adjusts the feature in millisecond intervals) how quickly 2 or more notes must be played consecutively before the instrument begins alternate picking between up/down picks. This can of course be automated as well in case there happens to be certain parts that you want alternate picked and others only down picked, that happen to both be 16th notes at 120bpm, for example. Aside from that, there will also be an intelligent velocity algorithm which will humanize velocities for you and allow you to set the strength and specify the range. If, for example, you don't want any velocity to fall below 120, you'll specify the range as 120-127, and the velocities will then be humanized accordingly. We're excited to get it finished and looking forward to putting out some demo's in the near future!

Error (509)
This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

Dude, don't use a personal dropbox account for business purposes, the bandwith limit is not tailored for that

I just bought it. :) I've been eyeing this for a while, but never got around to buying it.

Error (509)
This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

Dude, don't use a personal dropbox account for business purposes, the bandwith limit is not tailored for that

Thanks for bringing this up to me. Sorry about that, I was unaware that they had gone down! I resent links to those of you who received a link that had been 509'd. Dropbox definitely has its downsides, but were in a transitional period between trying to get our own site created and/or our own file transfer system, so we are having to make do with creating new links every 24 hours haha.

I just bought it. I've been eyeing this for a while, but never got around to buying it.

Thanks for your purchase man! Hope you enjoy :)

I'm using this at the moment for demos and for tracks where I need to tune beyond what my bass can handle without new strings and it sounds great.