Colossus project - Dante's Divine Comedy Part I - Inferno 4CD

TitoC

Nov 30, 2004
Hi,

I'm in need of your help. I'm looking for a physical copy of the Colossus/Musea project - Dante's Divine Comedy Part I - Inferno 4CD. It seems that although part II and part III are readily available, part I, "Inferno," is not. If anyone has this release and is looking to part with it, I'm willing to make you more than a fair offer to take it off your hands - just PM me what you're looking for in return and I'll get right back to you. Or, if you know where I could buy a copy (new or used), if you'd PM me the location, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks everyone and Happy New Year!

~Tito

Hi,

I'm in need of your help. I'm looking for a physical copy of the Colossus/Musea project - Dante's Divine Comedy Part I - Inferno 4CD. It seems that although part II and part III are readily available, part I, "Inferno," is not. If anyone has this release and is looking to part with it, I'm willing to make you more than a fair offer to take it off your hands - just PM me what you're looking for in return and I'll get right back to you. Or, if you know where I could buy a copy (new or used), if you'd PM me the location, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks everyone and Happy New Year!

~Tito

Wow, I have the :: Colossus Of Rhodes::

Try ( Planet Mellotron) or "" Darkprincess2015.blogspot.com/2010/03""