ICED EARTH Re-Records Fan-Favorite "Dante's Inferno"...Gives It Away FREE

I cannot wait to hear this. And I need to see the tour. It's my second favorite IE song (behind "Pure Evil"). This is necessary. Glad to see Stu getting such praise here also!

I'm generally not a fan at all when bands re-record old songs, ESPECIALLY with key members missing.

BUT HOLY SHIT!!!!! THIS SMOKES!!!! Makes me excited about Iced Earth again, which is something I never thought possible.

Well then. I recall having a low opinion of Stu's vocals in Into Eternity, so I wasn't pumped at the announcement. I was kind of expecting to be let down once I got the download done. I was more than pleasantly surprised. That was fucking awesome! I really hope they make a stop at the HoB in NO so that I can see that shit live. I hope he sounds that amazing on the entire new album. It would really help put the polish back on my love for IE.

It's missing a few minor touches from the original that I enjoy, but this is fucking great. I don't think the "LUCIFER! Angel of Light!" part at the end has ever sounded as good. Fucking heavy as shit!

I'm generally not a fan at all when bands re-record old songs, ESPECIALLY with key members missing.

BUT HOLY SHIT!!!!! THIS SMOKES!!!! Makes me excited about Iced Earth again, which is something I never thought possible.

This x1000!!!! I'll be perfectly honest. I used to hate Into Eternity and one of the reasons was Stu. I couldn't stand his voice, but fuck if he can sing like this and can do the Iced Earth style, I'm VERY intrigued. Then again, it has to have more than just great vocals. Schaffer needs to put his all into this disc.

What are the odds that this will be a bonus track on the new album? A little nostolgia is always good.