Colours Live DVD

Kushantaiidan

SPASIBA AX.
I seen about 30 to 40 live metal DVD's. But for $30 AU I got BTBAM's colours live album, with the DVD and it has to be the best live dvd I've ever seen. The most perfect live setlist. Ever. Perfect everything really. And the band is so friggin tight. Dunno I was just mezmorized for nearly 2 hours.

I'm gay for Tommy Rogers. :saint:

I are recommend.

Agreed its a fucking great dvd! I cannot believe that they managed to pull of that genius album live! insane. The extra non colors songs are also fucking exceptional...brings a tear to my eye lol listen to me gushing :worship:

Their stamina is just phenomonal. They pull off the entire set with nearly no mistakes. I think i saw one microsecond of a mistake, but that was it.. It's just insane. And Tommy's voice is the best i've ever heard live. And the other guys that sing sounded fantastic.

So first they play Colours, in it's entirety, pretty much without stopping. Tommy only introduced it as colours, as one song. Then after that they played Mordecai, Shevanel Cut A Flip, Backwards Marathon, Ad A Dglgmut, Aspirations, and Selkies. It's just a huge set. And pretty much all of my favorite songs.

Just an amazing show, glad they caught it on video.

Got it today! Yay!

... BTBAM is considered Punk??? That's the section they're under at the store.