Come back home John & Joey Vera Fans

Armored Thrax

Feb 8, 2002
Orlando, FL
Visit site
There is a silver lining in all of this.

Armored fucking Saint.

Lets get Gonzo, Phil and Jeff back in the fold and focus.

Lets take Revelation and build from it and release the "Symbol of Salvation" or "Delirous Nomad" of the 2000's.

I think we need an Armored Saint street team. But I think we need confirmation that Armored Saint is planning a new album first...
:wave:

Armored Thrax said:

Armored fucking Saint.

Lets take Revelation and build from it and release the "Symbol of Salvation" or "Delirous Nomad" of the 2000's.

:headbang: <-----

oh and by the way I haven't played Doom 3 yet...
but have you guys played Half-Life 2? that's one kick ass game

Jono said:
i need to upgrade my pc strike that.... i need to get a new PC basically to play trhe new shooters.
-Jono-

yea I got a new computer recently so I've been able to play most of the newer stuff :D

Jono said:
yep and i think we need some mods on this board too if enough people come over.
-Jono-
A freind was telling me about Doom 3 today. I want it. But I'm still playing Resident Evil 4. I fucking LOVE that game!!!
I haven't been on Xbox Live in a long time. But I'll be back.

Armored Thrax said:

Armored fucking Saint.

They've been saying they'd do another saint record when they had time, It looks like some availability just came open. Anyone heard any rumors yet?

I've heard that there aren't any plans at this time.

However, 'this time' and the near future are two different things. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some new Armored Saint in 'the near future'!