come on Scotland

I'd rather say cheers for Latvia, nothing against Turkey, but nice to see such a small country succeed. Even though Pahars is the only Latvian footballer I know.

6-0, embarrassment.

well, sad football day i say! At least Latvia made it, i'm with you on this one Allan. I have nothing against Turkey as well, though their behaviour on todays and yesterdays match (U 21 against germany) was irresponsible imo!

pity for scottland and wales, though the scotts have a young team and shouldn't let their heads down after this evening.

i'm english but when england play ireland at whatever sport or play another team, i seem to want ireland to win more, why is that i dunno really. I suppose just because england usually win more and it's nice to see the irish get one over on the english too

Follow Portugal FFS.

_38066436_pauleta_celeb300_afp.jpg

The man scored four more goals in today's game. :D

Strangelight said:
Wales are out too. I dunno who to follow now in euro 2004. At least Norway got hammered tho eh? :D

Hear hear.

You'll follow your Danish brethren, won't you? Gravesen and all. Plus our lone striker got one of his balls amputated and have only scored 6-7 goals in the last year (got voted fan's favourite at Schalke anyway?!?). That must be worth some sympathy.