Trip to Scotland

Walk the West Highland Way. I did it and it was great. In the highlands you'll find a little church on the route. I once played their with a friend some folk songs for a big amount of beer! :)
And I did swim in Loch Lomond! Too cold but a thing you should do before you die of course hehehe

Walk the West Highland Way. I did it and it was great. In the highlands you'll find a little church on the route. I once played their with a friend some folk songs for a big amount of beer! :)
And I did swim in Loch Lomond! Too cold but a thing you should do before you die of course hehehe

Thank you very much Windvang. Perhaps in September the Loch Lomond's water will be a little bit cold for me... XD

Hi all,

Finally I've been in Scotland last week, and I'd like to recommend you this trip. If you like nature, medieval cities, castles, islands... Scotland will be a nice place for you.

Scottish people are cool, warm and friendly.

Windvang, you are right. West of Scotland is more beautiful than the East. Loch Lomond was great, but finally we didn't swim... It was raining enough...

Yes, they are but did you notice the children at the age of 12? Haha, they can be terrible! An elder Scot told me this is really a problem there. Kids who terrorizing the streets.
Scottish people are also fat ;) almost all of them!

But yes, especially for nature lovers it's really a great walk. :)

Yes, they are but did you notice the children at the age of 12? Haha, they can be terrible! An elder Scot told me this is really a problem there. Kids who terrorizing the streets.
Scottish people are also fat ;) almost all of them!

But yes, especially for nature lovers it's really a great walk. :)

Yeah I've always wanted to go to Scotland (*sad*).

Hehehe, no, I didn't notice them, but I saw some problems at close-pubs hour. A lot of policeman keeping an eye on the angry people who wants more alcohol... :kickass:

Haha that happens everywhere I guess, although at least they do preventive action there.

Hehehe, here in Spain it's possible to drink in clubs till the dawn, and then, when the clubs closes, you can go to standard bar to continue your party.... :loco:

But I am too old for this things!!

Of course, here too! The most famous metal bar here (Sands) closes after dawn, at around 7:00. I've done that twice (staying after dawn), and it's very nice to see Ἀπόλλων (Apollo) come out. I call that sort of stuff a "nature high" hahaha.