Edinburgh oct 19th

Patte

Nov 19, 2002
Stockholm
Visit site
Hope to visit Scotland in october and I wonder if anybody knows if it would somehow be possible to book a couple of tickets to the show in Edinburgh october 19th? I have emailed Ripping records found at ticket information at The Liquid room but no reply and 'Ticket Scotland' only dispatch to the UK. Anybody know the capacity of The Liquid room?

Have you tried phoning ripping records, I think that would be better! Liquid Room holds about 500, metal gigs in edinburgh not a big thing, better in Glasgow but they're playing here in Edinburgh so it'll still be superb!! Let me know how you get on, If I can help out in any way then let me know.

Hm...Just received this reply from John at Ripping:

"Hi, we do not have any kind of ticket reservation system. What the person was probably told was that there will be tickets available to buy at the door as this concert is not showing signs of selling out in advance.
Cheers."

Well, maybe Edinburgh is not much for metal but it would be very sad to miss the concert coming all the way from Sweden...:confused:

Your right there, Edinburgh is S***e for metal gigs, always has been, I live here but am from Glasgow, no bands really play here. Sory about the ticket things, he sid he put them aside but I suppose if it's not a sell out then u won't need to worry about getting in!! I'll be there would'nt mis it!!

Patte said:
Hey Mad Dan, could you possibly suggest any good low priced hotels or B&B:s in Edinburgh and Glasgow? How far is it between Glasgow and Edinburgh?

There are hundreds of places to stay, go to visitscotland.com to find the place thats right for you.

Stay in edinburgh not glasgow, which is about 45miles away.

Yes its sad that the metal scene up here is not what it used to be and most bands hit glasgow because it has a bigger outlying population than edinburgh. We always have to travel through to glasgow for the metal acts. I would add though that glasgow is not any more metal than edinburgh but it has better venues and gigs there draw people from all over scotalnd.

Also glasgow is the chav capital of the world so your just as likely to be set upon by some uneducated wee schemie with a knife as you are to bump into a fellow metal-head.

If you want to buy tickets and get them sent to my home address from http://www.tickets-scotland.com/index.html
then I will get them to you when you arrive.

Well, we've booked our flights and hotels now so we'll be there. Can't believe how cheap we got away with it. Guess we can rely on getting the tickets during the day when we get there...