Edinburgh october 19th

Patte

Nov 19, 2002
Stockholm
Visit site
From the message from Biff:
"Back to the tour in Europe: The 80´s tour is selling out everywhere, so there are a lot of people who can’t see this show, so we’re adding more dates in December. Watch the site!"

How is the show in Edinburgh selling?
As we can't book tickets to it from here I was told that there's no risk of it being sold out but still I'm worried. There's two of us coming over from Sweden and it would be very sad if it was sold out when we get there...

Hi Patte,

There's still tickets available for the concert in Edinburgh. I'm going with a friend who lives in Edinburgh but she says we will just get tickets at the door. I don't want to leave it as late as that though cos I don't want to travel all the way through to Edinburgh and maybe find out that it's sold out, so I'm going to see about getting my ticket today or tomorrow. Have you tried to get a ticket from Ripping Records, you can pay by credit card or cheque but I'm not sure if they would post tickets to where you live as the concert is just less than 2 weeks away. There's a phone number so maybe you could phone them and see what they say;

http://www.rippingrecords.com/ripping_frames_01.html

Thanks, I emailed John at Ripping a couple of months ago or so and was just told they did not have a booking system but there is no risk of it being sold out. What's wrong with Edinburgh?

Would be some very sad pints at a pub next to the venue if it's sold out when we get there.

We already have tickets to the Sweden rock kick off in december though...

Patte, before I bought my ticket on ebay,I emailed the Liquid Rooms to see if there would be tickets at the door, and here was the reply. So it looks like you wont be sitting in the pub next door, you will be able to see the mighty Saxon in Edinburgh after all, which is great news.

Hi,

Yes, you can pay on the door no problem.

Doors are at 7pm and it will be £16

Kathrin Mackenzie-Gee

Events Manager

The Liquidroom

9C Victoria Street

Edinburgh

EH1 2HE

0131 225 2564

0131 225 2574

kath@liquidroom.com

www.liquidroom.com

Myself and 2 mates are heading across the water to this gig. Anyone know of any metal friendly pubs we could go to before the gig. Also any one recomend any good clubs for an after gig pint.

Fallen hero said:
Myself and 2 mates are heading across the water to this gig. Anyone know of any metal friendly pubs we could go to before the gig. Also any one recomend any good clubs for an after gig pint.

Try opium, just round the corner in the cowgate. It will be open after the gig till 3am!!!

Cheers for that we are in serious Saxon mode this morning listening to Lionheart eating our cornflakes, to think in 12 hours we shall be chanting along with the number 1 metal band of all time.......and she's got wheels.....wheels of steel.

Bollocks :cry: Things not lookin good at the mo for me gettin to Saxon the night, people off sick, sitting waitin' on someone gettin back to me for cover, NIGHTMARE

An it's in Edinburgh for a change, I could get blootered and stagger ontae a bus up the road, bloody typical, lets hope someone can cover it or it's peed off central for me the night!! I'm Sick :puke: :kickass: I was lookin forward tae a beer and some classic METAL:headbang: