Come on sneapsters, give me some feedback! Bit different from my usual metal stuff...

I like the drums, what did u use for drums or real recorded?
*edit* I don't like the drums, I LOVE them, they sound a bit like Channel Zero's latest album and I really dig such a drumsound: */edit*
I don't really like the guitars, although they fit quite well already.
Maybe the cymbals can use a little more volume.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like this mix, it's well balanced and has some punch. However the guitars really aren't doing anything for me, maybe that's because I'm not a big fan of POD Farm. If this had real amps, it would slay.

I like the drums, what did u use for drums or real recorded?
*edit* I don't like the drums, I LOVE them, they sound a bit like Channel Zero's latest album and I really dig such a drumsound: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW7Ah4GGtVo */edit*
I don't really like the guitars, although they fit quite well already.
Maybe the cymbals can use a little more volume.

Wow thanks so much mate!

Drums are slate, I did a lot LESS processing with them than usual and I'm much happier, they barely need anything. Bit of EQ, no compression on individual channels, clippers and limiters and a transient designer on the snare.

I'm not 100% happy with the guitars either, but hey, band wanted the track out asap and they were happy.

I like this mix, it's well balanced and has some punch. However the guitars really aren't doing anything for me, maybe that's because I'm not a big fan of POD Farm. If this had real amps, it would slay.

Thanks a lot dude :)

Like I said up there ^^ I'm not totally happy with the geetz

Yeah, I was quite sure it was Slate, is it from the slate ex?
I have slate ex but didn't use it really much yet.
If so, could you tell me which kick(s) + snare(s) u used?
Just wanna try to get the same result, I don't want your settings or anything :)

Final mix sounds good, decent work!