Come to our OC Tavern debut this Friday, May 2nd

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
Hey, in case you didn't get our emailer or didn't see our myspace or our website or.........whatever..........we're playing this Friday at the OC Tavern in San Clemente. Come on down! Here's the info and summarized and shit for you:

OC-Tavern-logo.jpg

OC Tavern
2369 S. El Camino Real
San Clemente, CA 92672
949-542-8877

www.myspace.com/the_oc_tavern

Hope to see ya there!

Well Linda my dear, you know y'all come close to San Diego, I'm gonna be there. :cool:

Jim

It is never safe to assume anything in my book, but this is nice to know. :saint: Always good to see you. I didn't realize how far south San Clemente actually is. Do you know if it is before that big rest stop off the freeway near Camp Pendleton hen heading south? That's always a favorite snack stop on the way home from San Diego!

It is never safe to assume anything in my book, but this is nice to know. :saint: Always good to see you. I didn't realize how far south San Clemente actually is. Do you know if it is before that big rest stop off the freeway near Camp Pendleton hen heading south? That's always a favorite snack stop on the way home from San Diego!

That rest area is a ways further south probably 10-15 miles. San Clemente is the first thing beyond Pendleton.

OT did Chris ever get his portable stand fixed? There is one local on the cheap I can try to snag if y'all want it.

Guitar World 2

Jim

I used to work across the street and a few doors down from this place. See ya there! :kickass:

Linda, I used to go to Senor Pedros for taquitos for lunch all the time. Don't know if it's still there or not..been a while since I've been down in that area.

You guys got to play San Fran and then have the after party at my pad.

Speaking of parties, who's going to Rush Concord Sunday?

Maidens5-2-08_038.jpg

Maidens5-2-08_056.jpg

Maidens5-2-08_068.jpg

Maidens5-2-08_074.jpg

Maidens5-2-08_076.jpg

OC Tavern gig photos

Set list:

Churchill's Speech
Aces High
Tailgunner
Wrathchild
The Trooper
22 Acacia Ave
Phantom of the Opera
Invaders
Sun and Steel
Losfer Words
Wasted Years
Number of the Beast
Alexander the Great
Powerslave
Run to the Hills

(Going off memory after a few beers..hopefully didn't leave any out)

What a night! It was well worth driving all the way from Calabasas to see the Maidens kick ass and take names. And just like Bruce said on the Live After Death DVD, I'm gonna go to the hearing doctor and say, "Doctor, The Iron Maidens destroyed my hearing for good!":lol:

This was the third Maidens show I've seen, and I had the most fun here. And I took over a hundred pics of the performance. I'm in the middle of editing them right now, but here are some of them. Enjoy!

Up the Irons!

05020801.jpg

05020802.jpg

05020803.jpg

05020804.jpg

ironmaidens02.jpg

Set list:

Churchill's Speech
Aces High
Tailgunner
Wrathchild
The Trooper
22 Acacia Ave
Phantom of the Opera
Invaders
Sun and Steel
Losfer Words
Wasted Years
Number of the Beast
Alexander the Great
Powerslave
Run to the Hills

Yep Darlene. That must have been a good show. :cry:Haven't seen the ladies do Powerslave in a while.

On a gear geek note I like the idea of all the drum mic cables being a different color.

How big was this place?

Cross thread comment..Darlene WTF are you taking the camera in the bathroom for? :lol:

Jim