The Iron Maidens @ OC Tavern, June 6

A7

Live to Win
Feb 9, 2008
Makati, Philippines
www.myspace.com
(On behalf of the Maidens, I'll make this announcement.)

This Saturday, our friends The Iron Maidens will be returning to OC Tavern in beautiful San Clemente, CA. I remember going to their OC Tavern debut last year, and it was a blast. I won't be able to attend this upcoming show, but I know that the Maidens will definitely rock the house.

Up the Irons!

The Iron Maidens@ OC Tavern
Saturday, June 6, 2009
21+ Show

OC-Tavern-logo.jpg

2369 S. El Camino Real
San Clemente, CA 92672
949-542-8877
Official Site

poor jenna, already misses her Maidens:cry:
btw, it was great to meet you at the Whiskey show, i wish i could have stayed longer...:)

Set list:

Ides of March
Wrathchild
The Trooper
Aces High
Infinite Dreams
Transylvania
Wasted Years
Alexander the Great
Moonchild
Number of the Beast
Remember Tomorrow
Phantom of the Opera
Iron Maiden
Run to the Hills

:headbang:

'tis restricted to users only Paul.

In that case:

Posted by PercySquint:

They're back! That's right, the world's only all-female tribute to Iron Maiden will be in concert tonight at the OC Tavern in San Clemente.

I know what you're thinking- "but Squint, due to the nature of most of the Iron Maiden catalogue, the guitar harmonies have to be PERFECT, or it won't sound right. How can a bunch of girls possibly pull it off?" Well my friends, I was skeptical too. But these chicks nail it, and in a big way. Not only is the musicianship impeccable, but the stage show is 1st rate as well, and features Eddie. After having seen them twice now, I'm hooked. As a side note, they're also hot.

-------------------------

One guy in Vernon says he lived near the practice site and have heard them a couple of hundred times. Another said Sara looks like a Viking. :lol: Must be the long blonde hair.

It was great to get back into gear and start the first of many many shows to come for this Summer!!!! Buckle in tight now, here we go!....................

A big thank you to all who made it to the OC Tavern! We'll be back in September. Good seeing ya again Spidey!