Comedy ?s for Neil (or Andy?)

Well you know I enjoy the silly stuff, like LoG or Little Britain etc. so I'd most probably recommend stuff like that. I also like Big Train, and pretty much EVERYTHING with Chris Morris in (Brass Eye, The Day Today and Jam are all absolutely brilliant). I'm not much of a fan of standup myself.

Neil K.

NK said:
Well you know I enjoy the silly stuff, like LoG or Little Britain etc. so I'd most probably recommend stuff like that. I also like Big Train, and pretty much EVERYTHING with Chris Morris in (Brass Eye, The Day Today and Jam are all absolutely brilliant). I'm not much of a fan of standup myself.

Neil K.

Right. :) As I've told you, I've seen League and Little Britain, enjoying them both (League more than LB).

I'll check Netflix's supply of Chris Morris stuff, which I remember you recommending many times to me.

Thank you Neil. If anything else comes to mind, keep me in the loop.

- B

NK said:

Neil K.

Heh heh, yeah.....I dread to think what goes on in the mind of Chris Morris! Have you heard any of the Blue Jam stuff? It was originally on Radio 1 (and how they got away with some of that stuff I do not know) and was adapted in part for C4's Jam, but is waaay more twisted, surreal and funny. I remember going to a Blue Jam Live thing in London with a mate, not knowing quite what to expect, and we ended up lying on the floor in a competely darkened theatre listening to Morris's insane ramblings...very wierd but also extremely funny o_O

Yes, I've got all the Blue Jam radio shows. Just fantastic. The blending of the music and comedy is sheer genius.

Neil K.