Comming to Toronto???

Masters_Apprentice

Human Killing Human
Jul 8, 2006
Hamilton, Ontario
Will their be more dates announced because I want them to come to Toronto. On Bodom's site the last date so far is Montreal and its on the 18th my birthday I would be ever so pissed if the only Canadian date was Montreal

I talked to Noel (Intertia Promoter) He said theya rnt comming because COB is wanting to stay away from Ontario because they weer here so much in the year.

WOW gfg... considering Bodom sold out both times they were in Toronto with AA, so it's fucking retarded not to come back...

P.S. AA fuck Bodom and come to Ontario after the official tour ends... PLEASE

fuck man, i really want amon amarth to come back to toronto, without children of bodom, because fucking bodom fucked me over when it was to see amon amarth, both shows sold out in 1 fucking day!!

amon amarth come back to toronto without bodom pleeeease:yuk:

Well it seems that bodom is going to fuck you over once more. It was their agency who "wanted to stay away from Ontario" because "we toured too much in this province already"... And AA is stuck with these idiots to follow.

Fuck Bodom, I want to see Gojira and Amon Amarth!!

I'd love if just those two came to Toronto and played Opera House or something like that. Way better than COB coming and seeing AA and Gojira play tiny sets.

Thor_Arise said:
Well it seems that bodom is going to fuck you over once more. It was their agency who "wanted to stay away from Ontario" because "we toured too much in this province already"... And AA is stuck with these idiots to follow.

well i like bodom but fuck...the only reason i hate them so much is because everyone in this god damn city likes them and they sell out so god damn fast:zombie:

I agree... i'd seriously be willing to fucking riot and fucking cause hell in front of the opera house for amon amarth to come, anyone know of an email we can all contact and beg for amon amarth to come back? Such as the record label or a manager or something ? I know there's one published on the site but cmon there's gotta be others, who's with me ?

I'd want to see Amon Amarth on their own, they dont need BODOM or anything

This is bullshit man. When I had seen AA/COB at the Opera House last year they stole the show completely even though their set was only 1/3 as long. AA needs to come back with or without Bodom, and I would bet a my left testicle that the show sells out no problem.

nor are they coming to Palm Harbor, which is even bigger heep of shit that you speak of

Landis said:
This is bullshit man. When I had seen AA/COB at the Opera House last year they stole the show completely even though their set was only 1/3 as long. AA needs to come back with or without Bodom, and I would bet a my left testicle that the show sells out no problem.