Communion And The Oracle tab:please, check it out

you must be kidding!
the version at MSB is just a MIDI import!
fingerings and even tunings are totally wrong! how can you play it with that tab?
and how can you learn the solos from that tab,considering that they are totally missing in it? :D

great tab, it would be cool if you got that strings part that romeo plays on guitar live from measures 19 - 26 and all the other times that melody comes up. Incredible job on the guitar solos. How did u manage to transcribe that? Watching romeo play that live just made my eyes and jaw hurt o_O :OMG:

With some fixes on the time signatures you can make it look a lot easier to play. Some piano melodies are slightly incorrect (IMHO) but it's nothing to be worried about. Great work! Now do the Guitar Pro version before someone else does. :) Great work on the solo!

Funny though, I've tabbed this song too and it's almost completely identical to my tab (except some time signatures). But I've never bothered to upload it anywhere. Maybe we could co-operate on tabs in the future...

thanx mate!
where do you think time signatures can be improved?
that's the way I count it and it works with me, but if an easier way to do it exist I could properly edit that tab

I swear I never had access on your Pc ;)
I'd love to collaborate with good tabbers..
I am planning to tab candlelight fantasia now. if you want to lend a hand just contact me!

ps: I am not a big fan of GP, so it will be pretty hard that I will make a conversion.. but if someone else does (giving me credits for being the author of it) I haven't really anything against it :D

take care!

I was thinking of the main melody (the gallop rhytm with distortion). This is how I would phrase it:
7/8 7/8 7/8 6/8 7/8 7/8 4/4

the following part (starts with F#)
7/8 7/8 7/8 7/8 7/8 7/8 7/8 6/8 6/8 (the verse begins)

If I remember correctly yours was a bit different but maybe your way is easier to count. I could've used 7/4s and 6/4 but IMO tempo being so slow or moderate you can count with 8ths quite easily.

I could help you with CF... I'll also get some rehearsal with PTE (haven't tabbed with it for a while...)

edit: I forgot to add, the way I phrase those measures was because IMO in that way they support the essential piano melodies in the best way. I dunno...

yes, I understand.
well, it's not that different..I count with 4ths and you in 8ths.
but,yes,the tempo is quite slow and you can do it without any problem.
the following part ends with 15 notes that can be counted like this
1-2-3 1-2-3 1-2-3 1-2-3 1-2-3 (verse begins)

I could have used a 15/8 T.S. to leave the accents in there :)
there are a lot of different time signatures that could be considered correct, it depends on the way we listen to it.
yours is definitely one of those.

I just started to tab CF.
The beginning is quite easy..for the rest an helping hand would be very welcome ;)
hear from you soon

ps: at the end we can do both! a ptb and a gp4 version of our tab :D

Anyway, your tab sure rocks!

btw, I could start tabbing the bass for CF. Actually I've tabbed the first minute of it already. And I've tabbed the verse with the cool delay on the guitar. I'll send you soon some of my transcriptions...