Complete Songs (Mixing Practice)

Apparently not if you dont see them in the file, hahaha. :lol:
We did that at a local studio for a metal compilation the song was put on. the guy didnt get DI's. It was before i knew of the importance of DI's, so i never said anything. Sorry, man.

Apparently not if you dont see them in the file, hahaha. :lol:
We did that at a local studio for a metal compilation the song was put on. the guy didnt get DI's. It was before i knew of the importance of DI's, so i never said anything. Sorry, man.

Is there any processing on the guitar tracks at all? Sounds like there's already a slight delay on some of it.

awesome dude!:headbang: i like it alot!

btw, there are 2 vox tracks. The low screaming one is the actual one. the high screaming one the singer wanted to record for accents. you can use both, just one of them or mix and match part.

awesome dude!:headbang: i like it alot!

btw, there are 2 vox tracks. The low screaming one is the actual one. the high screaming one the singer wanted to record for accents. you can use both, just one of them or mix and match part.

I'm glad that you like it, thanks:)
I messed a little bit around with the higher vocal track but couldn't get it to fit right, so I mixed it under the main vocal track, just very silent.

Btw which amps did you use for the guitars?

Lead player used an Engl Powerball i think...or a fireball. he has both. I used my boss gt6 through a mesa tube tower amp. gtrs recorded with sm57s.

it was a fun band. we broke up unfortunately.