Conception cd's

Boy I don't know. Just about all of the Conception CDs are out-of-print or in short supply. I think it's high time a label reissued the collection with bonus tracks. There are at least four rare studio songs (Japanese bonus track mostly) and a bunch of remixed, extended and live songs that could be included. See the fan created bootleg titled Sundance - The Complete Rare Recordings.

dargormudshark said:
I am sure that the vendors will bring some Conception cd's, do you think there might be a few bucks knocked off the price by any chance?

I just paid $18 for Parallel Minds used. Eek. After listening to it, it's worth every penny. We just need Last Sunset now. Hoping to not get ass-raped for that one too bad...

$14.99 on ebay, some guy had everything but Flow. Best yet, he's also in Florida so I should have them by the weekend. He also had Brainstorm's Unholy in some limited metal case, so I got that too since I've never seen it elsewhere.

It seems I've done most of my PP loot scouring beforehand.

If I had worn a pink polo shirt in High School, I would've been labeled a "Fag", "Fudgepacker", "Gay", etc.

Now it's in and I'm like "WTF?!"

10 years from now people will look back and be like "I can't believe I wore that"

Some pink's are alright - like maybe a dress shirt or something that's not overly bright. But these damn bright pink polo shirts have got to go. It's not men being secure about themselves, it's men trying to act like they're gay.

Creeps said:
$14.99 on ebay, some guy had everything but Flow. Best yet, he's also in Florida so I should have them by the weekend. He also had Brainstorm's Unholy in some limited metal case, so I got that too since I've never seen it elsewhere.

It seems I've done most of my PP loot scouring beforehand.

You are THE MAN. Nice work.