Any word on the Conception material?

Aug 1, 2005
Batavia, IL
www.myspace.com
Glenn, I recall in a previous thread you had mentioned that you were sending out video footage to Conception for review, which I would assume was for potential release. I was wondering if there was any development in that. Also, if it were a success, is that an idea you would consider for future PP performances, or was/is Conception an exception?

Of course if anyone else has any relevant info on the matter, that would be greatly appreciated.

AngraRULES said:
I'd love if Glenn made available the video from the WHOLE performance by Conception! :tickled:

That would be awesome!!! Out of any of the bands, it would seem the most feasible for them since they are not signed by a label or under any management (as far as i know, although I don't know much!)

There was a delay in receiving the footage. It is now in the process of being sent to the band. From there, it is up to them (including if I can post a video or not).

Glenn H

It would be really awesome to see some Conception footage. I still can't get over the fact that I saw them last year. They were absolutely amazing. Thanks for keeping us updated.

Thanks Glenn. Hopefully the band is interested in releasing that material. I'll keep in touch with Ingar Amlien to see how things are going :) . He's also pretty busy now with the new Crest of Darkness material.