Concert Review 'ov' Lucifer over America" with Immolation Belphegor and Averse Sefira

eccedoppelganger

New Metal Member
Oct 28, 2007
Los Angeles (Chatsworth)
The four-footed conglomeration that performed on the 24th of February at the House of Blues (West Hollywood) was: Averse Sefira, Belphegor, Immolation, and Rotting Christ. To my much failed, first attempt, infiltrative entrance; it such granted me the absenteeism, thus; I did not hear the secreted cacophony of Averse Sefira.
My second attempted penetration into the venue ranked me the victor… I chuckled at my free admittance.
Belphegor were next in the roster. Their implosion oozed unto the undying throng and the initiation of slam dancing once more ensued. Lucifur Incestus, Pestapokalypse VI, and Goatreich-Fleshcult are the three albums where Belphegor played tracks from...Seyn Todt in Schwartz was such a fancy to hear live.
Immolation, a well established, Death Metal band from New York that I have had the pleasure to see three times was in poise structure. Instead of seeing their performance once more; I opted to sip my purloined alcoholic beverages. My avoidance of Immolation was not of utter vast proportions. The palpably interaction with Immolation was instead conveyed with a ten minute conversation I had with one of their members nigh the tour bus.
Despite the endurance of the ill-will of the security personnel (At least 4 people were kicked out amidst the Rotting Christ performance; including a misses and a brute who visually appeared to have dislocated his leg)
The key to my presence was for the all mighty Rotting Christ. Their latest Album “Theogonia” where they performed 3 songs from. My ears wert overtly pleased when I started to decipher their songs and concluded that they were playing music from their early albums. “King of a Stellar War” A melodic song from their Triarchy of the Lost Lovers album was worthy. Genesis stands out for me as being their best Album and to my recollection they played “In Domine Sathana” and “Quintessence” from the Genesis album.. They played one song from their “Khronos 666” album, but my inevitable deafness made it more of a struggle to decipher the track. The last song that they were blatantly scheduled to performed was “Under the Name of Legion” which also happens to be from the Genesis album, but the fans asked for more rotting spew. Rotting Christ delivered by playing “Non Serviam” from their Non Serviam album
~Worthy Show~
(I will post a picture of one ‘ov’ my Rotting Christ albums that I got a few years back) Take notice what the small letters says: Licensed for sale “only” in Russian Federation, Belarus, Ukraine, and Kazakhstan. Any sale outside the a.m. territories is unauthorized and without the permission of the copyright owners.
002.jpg

www.myspace.com/lord_eccedoppelganger