Concerts 2006/2007

Zephyrus

Tyrants and Slaves
Jan 18, 2006
Maine or Iowa
List all the metal concerts you have attended so far this year as well as prospective concerts for the remainder of the year and next year. Include the month, location, headliner and support bands.

February - Nile, Hypocrisy, Soilent Green, Decapitated @ Worcester Palladium

April - Morbid Angel, Behemoth, Krisiun @ Worcester Palladium

June - Slayer, Children of Bodom @ Tsongas Arena Lowell, MA

September - Megadeth, Opeth, Arch Enemy @ Bank of America Pavillion Boston, MA

November - Fear Factory, Suffocation, Hypocrisy, Decapitated @ Worcester Palladium

would you like to suck shit out of the ass of a horse as well

not that that was necessarily implied by what you said it's just that listening to 1349 and zyklon feels sort of similar to how i imagine sucking shit out of the ass of a horse to feel

February 17,2006: In Flames @ TLA Theatre,Philadelphia,PA. Support: Trivium,Zao,Devildriver

March 19,2006: Children of Bodom @ Starland Ballroom,Sayerville,NJ. Support: Through the Eyes of the Dead,Chimaira

May 2,2006: Arch Enemy @ Trocadero Theatre,Philadelphia,PA. Support: Hate Eternal,God Forbid,Chimaira

June 16,2006: Unholy Alliance featuring Children of Bodom,Thine Eyes Bleed,Mastodon,Lamb of God and Slayer @ Tweeter Center,Camden,NJ.

June 17,2006: ^^^^^^^

July 10,2006: SOTU Off-date featuring In Flames @ Mr.Smalls,Millvale,PA. Support: Through the Eyes of the Dead and Cannibal Corpse

July 16,2006: SOTU featuring In Flames,Cannibal Corpse,Behemoth,etc...@ Tweeter Center,Camden,NJ.

August 11,2006: Sthress tour featuring Shadows Fall @ TLA Theatre,Philadelphia,PA. Support: Suffocation,Poison the Well,It Dies Today,Zao

September 27,2006: Dragonforce @ Electric Factory,Philadelphia,PA. Support: All that Remains,Horse the Band

October 3,2006: Opeth @ Trocadero Theatre,Philadelphia,PA. Support: Arch Enemy

October 6,2006: Trivium @ Trocadero Theatre,Philadelphia,PA. Support: Cellador,The Sword,Protest the Hero

October 7,2006: Iron Maiden @Tweeter Center,Camden,NJ. Support: Bullet for my Valentine

October 26,2006: Show of the year in my books. Alice in Chains @ Electric Factory,Philadelphia,PA. Support: Who gives a fuck?

October 28,2006: Alice in Chains @ The Borgota,Atlantic City,NJ. Support: Again,who gives a fuck.

November 7,2006: Fear Factory @ Jaxx,Virginia. Support: Suffocation,Hypocrisy

November 11,2006: Cannibal Corpse @ Trocadero Theatre,Philadelphia,PA. Support: Vital Remains,Necrophagist(I think....)

December 2,2006: Blind Guardian @ Trocadero Theatre,Philadelphia,PA. Support: Leaves Eyes

I'm open for more shows!

i saw deadblood once this year. i hate beign stranded on this god forsaken island.

when i get back to the states im seeing blind guardian though. my first week back in the states will be most epic
~gR~

Power Prog West (fucking amazing)

Faun Fables

Opeth

Sleepytime Gorilla Museum

anddd I'm lookin at seeing Porcupine Tree in October

Shows ive seen so far this year:

NILE / HYPOCRISY / SOILENT GREEN / RAGING SPEEDHORN / DECAPITATED / WITH PASSION

SONATA ARCTICA / Prymary / Scarred

KREATOR & NAPALM DEATH / A PERFECT MURDER / UNDYING / Tazumal

EXODUS / FULL BLOWN CHAOS / SUBZERO / Eternal Nemesis / Black Holiday

MORBID ANGEL / Behemoth / Krisiun / Despised Icon

GAMMA RAY / Gran Dia / Army of Darkness

CRYPTOPSY / Predation / Excretion / Self Inflicted

TESTAMENT / Predation / Dyer / Sadistic Intent

VADER / KATAKLYSM / DESTRUCTION / SPEED\KILL/HATE / GRAVEWORM /THE ABSENCE

Shows im going to see this year:

KAMELOT / EPICA / Dark Haven / Prymary

FEAR FACTORY / SUFFOCATION / HYPOCRISY / DECAPITATED

DEICIDE / DESOLATION / Predation / Self Inflicted / Converted Faith

BLIND GUARDIAN / LEAVES EYES

CANNIBAL CORPSE / DYING FETUS / NECROPHAGIST / UNMERCIFUL

May 25th, 2006: Vindicator, Harbinger, and Russian Winter, at The Spot in Elyria, OH.

June 1st, 2006: Vader, Kataklysm, Destruction, Speed Kill Hate, and Graveworm at The Agora in Cleveland, OH.

July 13th, 2006: Emperor, Daylight Dies, and Dead Syndicate at BB King's in New York, NY.

September 19th, 2006: Celtic Frost, Dream Death, Sahg, and 1349 at The Rex Theatre in Pittsburgh, PA.

Cant remember dates and such
April - Opeth with The Eternal

Dry patch of int bands, but fuck loads of locals

September - Stargazer with Darklord etc... Dark tranquility; Leaves eyes and Atrocity; Black label society

October - Arch enemy, Cannibal Corpse, Nevermore

November - Black Dahlai murder; Melmsteem

December - Deicide, G3, and rumour of Slayer

January - Tocxic holocaust and Abigail

Saw Korn and Disturbed earlier this year. :erk:

Didn't have to pay for the tickets though, and I got to attack kids wearing Slipknot shirts in the pit. So it was sorta OK (and no, I don't mean musically). EDIT: and in no way am I implying these bands are actually metal, it's just the only concert I've gone to this year.

To make up for that though, I'm seeing Dark Tranquillity THIS SUNDAY!!! And Cannibal Corpse/Psycroptic in October.

Its bullshit the amount of good bands Yanks get, get your arses down here (the bands that is)

Impudent said:
May 25th, 2006: Vindicator, Harbinger, and Russian Winter, at The Spot in Elyria, OH.

June 1st, 2006: Vader, Kataklysm, Destruction, Speed Kill Hate, and Graveworm at The Agora in Cleveland, OH.

July 13th, 2006: Emperor, Daylight Dies, and Dead Syndicate at BB King's in New York, NY.

September 19th, 2006: Celtic Frost, Dream Death, Sahg, and 1349 at The Rex Theatre in Pittsburgh, PA.

How come all the good shows come through after I leave :cry:

This year: Behemoth w/Danzig, Mortiis, Chimaira, Himsa, and the Agony Scene@ HOB, Cleveland and that's about it so far. Seeing as I'm here in Germany, I want to go to a lot more shows and try to get to Wacken next year