Chicago, IL

SONATA ARCTICA
w/ Mutiny Within, Powerglove
Sunday April 11th - House of Blues
Chicago, IL

PRIMAL FEAR
Sat May 29th - The Rave
Milwaukee, WI

Yeah, I saw that yesterday. Posted the rest of the tourdates in another thread.
Not sure how I feel about WASP playing Cubby Bear. That just sounds lame.
WASP appearing Live! at The Cubby Bear North!
Ha!
I haven't been to the CBN in a few years but from what I remember, it's a total Yuppie Den sportsbar.
I just hope Blackie doesn't take one look at the place, turn around and get back on the tour bus. But then again, it's not the '80's anymore and they are not selling out arena's.

Alice In Chains
Saturday, March 20th - Aragon
Chicago, IL

Porcupine Tree
Friday, April 30th - Riviera Theatre
Chicago, IL

This just in ...

You are invited to The Scott Davidson Birthday Jam this Saturday, January 16th with Earthen Grave (featuring Rebel Radio dj Scott Davidson on drums, former Trouble bassist Ron Holzner & Rachel Barton Pine on electric violin), Blackfinger (featuring former Trouble vocalist Eric Wagner), Wrath, Septer & Torg at The Pyramid Club 236 W. Lake St. in Addison. Trouble guitarist Bruce Franklin and former Trouble vocalist Eric Wagner will join Earthen Grave on stage and perform a Trouble song and a Black Sabbath song and Rachel Barton Pine will perform her version of Happy Birthday on violin.

There will be concert ticket, dvd & cd giveaways and Rebel Radio will give away a Rebel Radio VIP Club giveaway, which includes a guest dj spot on Rebel Radio, concert tickets, Rebel Radio t-shirt, your choice of a Rebel Radio necklace, Rebel Radio bracelet or Rebel Radio pin and your choice pick of a cd.

Septer starts the show at 8:30.

Hope to see you there

Kamelot
Friday, September 24th
Logan Square Auditorium
Chicago, IL

Wish they could have picked a better venue.

01.24 - Between The Buried And Me with Cynic, Devin Townsend, and Scale The Summit - House of Blues
01.26 - Behemoth / Septic Flesh / Shining - House of Blues
01.29 - Arch Enemy with Exodus and Arsis - House of Blues
01.30 - Pentagram, The Gates of Slumber - Empty Bottle

02.05 - Slaughter Xstroyes / Mindwarp Chamber / Septer / Rival - Metro
02.09 - The Used / Atreyu - The Rave / Eagles Ballroom
02.14 - KILLSWITCH ENGAGE with The Devil Wears Prada, and Dark Tranquility - House of Blues
02.15 - KILLSWITCH ENGAGE with The Devil Wears Prada, and Dark Tranquility - House of Blues
02.19 - KILLSWITCH ENGAGE with The Devil Wears Prada, and Dark Tranquility - The Rave / Eagles Ballroom
02.25 - Paul Dianno / Icarus Witch - Reggie's Rock Club
02.27 - Tesla - House of Blues

03.12 - Kreator / Voivod / Nachtmystium / Evile / Lazarus A.D. - Bottom Lounge

04.09 - Overkill / Vader / God Dethroned / Warbringer / Evile / Woe of Tyrants - Metro
04.15 - AC/DC - Bradley Center (Milw)
04.20 - Transatlantic - Park West

01.24 - Between The Buried And Me with Cynic, Devin Townsend, and Scale The Summit - House of Blues
01.26 - Behemoth / Septic Flesh / Shining - House of Blues
01.29 - Arch Enemy with Exodus and Arsis - House of Blues
01.30 - Pentagram, The Gates of Slumber - Empty Bottle

02.05 - Slaughter Xstroyes / Mindwarp Chamber / Septer / Rival - Metro
02.09 - The Used / Atreyu - The Rave / Eagles Ballroom
02.14 - KILLSWITCH ENGAGE with The Devil Wears Prada, and Dark Tranquility - House of Blues
02.15 - KILLSWITCH ENGAGE with The Devil Wears Prada, and Dark Tranquility - House of Blues
02.19 - KILLSWITCH ENGAGE with The Devil Wears Prada, and Dark Tranquility - The Rave / Eagles Ballroom
02.25 - Paul Dianno / Icarus Witch - Reggie's Rock Club
02.27 - Tesla - House of Blues

03.12 - Kreator / Voivod / Nachtmystium / Evile / Lazarus A.D. - Bottom Lounge

04.09 - Overkill / Vader / God Dethroned / Warbringer / Evile / Woe of Tyrants - Metro
04.15 - AC/DC - Bradley Center (Milw)
04.20 - Transatlantic - Park West

Crap......I'm a HUGE Tesla junkie.....try to see them everytime they're here, but at the HOB? :rolleyes: I HATE the HOB!!! Oh well.....maybe they'll do another date sometime in the future at a better venue.
MWC at the Metro....gonna try real hard to get there!! Even took the night off (albeit it was for Slayer, who cancelled) This will be an excellent show I'm sure!!
Overkill and Warbringer would be cool....and Paul DiAnno w/Icarus Witch would be really cool too....not only is IW opening for DiAnno, but they are his backup band.....should be a great show!!